Unity Spending a Month with My Sister [v.2023.11] [Yakumo milk]

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes
Sep 11, 2017

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
you missing the virgin route.....(friendly end)
but have no sense without gallery mode version......
ok but i didn't get naughty ending, i missed some conditions probably.
As a said even if i had both 100 i got cat end,normal end, do you know conditions for naughty ending ? the only thing i didin't do is night crawl, just done phase 1 let's say, the non insertion sex.
About hypnosys there's only missionary on sofa ? i read your post what do you mena both mode ? sex and sucking ?

Awkwardpanda

Feb 9, 2018
Just to clarify, you cant see the scenes more than once?
should I load the save on day 24 then use the sleeping pills will give the first scene, then the next day and so on? or just start a new game to get the sleep H?
You can repeat the scenes depending on which scene you're on. If you gave her the sleeping pill the second time, you can repeat the first scene plus the new second scene. Same for the third time, you get access to all of them.

Awkwardpanda

Feb 9, 2018
ok but i didn't get naughty ending, i missed some conditions probably.
As a said even if i had both 100 i got cat end,normal end, do you know conditions for naughty ending ? the only thing i didin't do is night crawl, just done phase 1 let's say, the non insertion sex.
About hypnosys there's only missionary on sofa ? i read your post what do you mena both mode ? sex and sucking ?
I got the naughty ending by having 100 stats, but not having the cat. I feel like if you adopt the cat, you're locked in the cat end.
Hypnosis just turns her eyes pink and changes the dialogue during the H-scenes.

Sep 11, 2017
finally got what i was missing, it's just that you have to give her the sleep pills first chance you get come night time

I kept putting it off and that ended up skipping the night, woops

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
I got the naughty ending by having 100 stats, but not having the cat. I feel like if you adopt the cat, you're locked in the cat end.
Hypnosis just turns her eyes pink and changes the dialogue during the H-scenes.
oooh thanks man, as you said the cat was the problem, i obtained the friendly ending but i discovered that rejecting the cat results in a loss of 30 for favorability, do you have any tips for naughty ending ? since i imagine you have to have both stats at 100, but with that much of loss on fav how you can levelling up both in time ?

EDIT : done it, even if was a little difficult

Last edited:

HolyLife666

Jul 9, 2020
oooh thanks man, as you said the cat was the problem, i obtained the friendly ending but i discovered that rejecting the cat results in a loss of 30 for favorability, do you have any tips for naughty ending ? since i imagine you have to have both stats at 100, but with that much of loss on fav how you can levelling up both in time ?
If I am not miskaten, you just gotta give her aphrodisiacs at every possible moment during the last 3 days, so that she would come to you at night by herself, I also had 100 stats. The cat didn't seem to matter. Or have I confused some of the endings? By the way, how did you unlock the friendly ending and are the any ending scenes with this one?

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
If I am not miskaten, you just gotta give her aphrodisiacs at every possible moment during the last 3 days, so that she would come to you at night by herself, I also had 100 stats. The cat didn't seem to matter. Or have I confused some of the endings? By the way, how did you unlock the friendly ending and are the any ending scenes with this one?
i was able to obatain even the naughty end even if i were so close to day 31 lol, anyway for friendly end just not adopt the cat and just raise affection to 100 , i had interesting in sex at 0 but there is no scene just, there is a scene but more an epilogue but not sex or else

Conundrum

Jun 3, 2017
Has anyone ever had issues with the DeepL translator?
If I set the plugin to that, I don't get any translations, if I set Google as primary or fallback, I get the typical gibberish.
Which means the plugin works, but not with DeepL for some reason.

gaz2210

Oct 3, 2020
Has anyone ever had issues with the DeepL translator?
If I set the plugin to that, I don't get any translations, if I set Google as primary or fallback, I get the typical gibberish.
Which means the plugin works, but not with DeepL for some reason.
DeepL worked fine for me, some UI weren't translating but other than that it was working, or at least I think it was working

The Butler

May 3, 2017
The UI seems to be images/shapes not text, so those can't be hooked.
You can hook image, it's what I did to translate some of the UI.
Hook images,Translate redraw and clean it and use texture translation from the plugin.

killer2005de

Apr 27, 2017
let me know if it worked on your win10 system
On the Win 10 System it runs.
So i think the Unity Version that is used in the game not is compatible with Win 7.
Other Unity games run without problems on Win 7.
I think this game is made on a Win 10 System and not testet on Win 7.

Conundrum

Jun 3, 2017
You can hook image, it's what I did to translate some of the UI.
Hook images,Translate redraw and clean it and use texture translation from the plugin.
Huh, didn't know the Auto Translator could handle images too, why isn't that enabled by default though?

On the Win 10 System it runs.
So i think the Unity Version that is used in the game not is compatible with Win 7.
Other Unity games run without problems on Win 7.
I think this game is made on a Win 10 System and not testet on Win 7.
Runs fine on my old Win7 box :unsure:

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Huh, didn't know the Auto Translator could handle images too, why isn't that enabled by default though?
Because it use quite a lot of resources, I doesn't translate the images, it dump them so we can edit/redraw if needed.
And it dump every texture it finds
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And many games don't even need textures translated so having it on by default is pointless.
The good thing is what texture translation does in the config is checking current game texture with textures in textures folder so if there is difference in size/date it will prioritize using the modded one.

The main reason I can't just extract with Asset studio is because the plugin also uses a Hash for each textures (similar to some texture replacer tool does).
eg: SuReset1 [B7A6D7C485-7076D68C2D].png

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Just to clarify, you cant see the scenes more than once?
should I load the save on day 24 then use the sleeping pills will give the first scene, then the next day and so on? or just start a new game to get the sleep H?
Gallery is only available to higher tier supporters of 1000yen. Which only serves to fortify my suspicion that this dev is simply a good artist/has a good artist and is cashing in on the genre rather than actually creating something they have a personal passion for.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 23 Votes