Unity Spending a Month with My Sister [v.2023.11] [Yakumo milk]

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes

Dethrox698

Dec 2, 2021
:D okay.. bought the 500yen version.. downloaded the latest version, but for the love of god cant make the translation work.. :D the only thing that worked is Reipatcher but the text get cut off (read the cheats fixed it) but since its rei not BepInEx or XUnity i guess those doenst work together with the cheat plugin ? but those 2 arent translating the game.. i did change the name of the game folder to english but didnt help.. (ok found out you can change the exe to english as well but still nothing..) any help would be much appriciated^^

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
:D okay.. bought the 500yen version.. downloaded the latest version, but for the love of god cant make the translation work.. :D the only thing that worked is Reipatcher but the text get cut off (read the cheats fixed it) but since its rei not BepInEx or XUnity i guess those doenst work together with the cheat plugin ? but those 2 arent translating the game.. i did change the name of the game folder to english but didnt help.. (ok found out you can change the exe to english as well but still nothing..) any help would be much appriciated^^
ReiPatcher and BepInEx are can't work together.
cheat plugin for RE version is using BepInEx. this game is unity mono type. use
BepInEx has game path problem. if game path has multi-bytes characters, BepInEx fails on load.
if you using the windows's special folder("My Documents", "Download", "Desktop"., ...), the absolute path has 'windows account name'. if it has multi-bytes, BepInEx will be fails. in this case, move game folder to another place.
for example,
  • c:\users\ユーザー\Download\Imouto : fail
  • d:\ゲーム\Imouto : fail
  • d:\Games\妹と過ごす1ヵ月間_Re : success. don't ask to me why.

's il2cpp type is no problem on game path. they fixed it.(mono type is not sure if it worked or not. mono type is not often used because of compatibility with BepInEx 5.x plugin)

Dethrox698

Dec 2, 2021
sorry for late answer and thanks for reply.. but Im not even sure if my version is RE or not.. tried both versions bleeding edge and BepInEx 5.4.22.. non of them translated the game :/ dont i need something else like a actual translator or something? well i tried ''XUnity.AutoTranslator-BepInEx-5.3.0'' and still nothing.. :// the path is D:\games\Sister Time (to not have japanese symbols) 1712709999409.png 1712709913635.png

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
sorry for late answer and thanks for reply.. but Im not even sure if my version is RE or not.. tried both versions bleeding edge and BepInEx 5.4.22.. non of them translated the game :/ dont i need something else like a actual translator or something? well i tried ''XUnity.AutoTranslator-BepInEx-5.3.0'' and still nothing.. :// the path is D:\games\Sister Time (to not have japanese symbols) View attachment 3525931 View attachment 3525929
use BepInEx 5.4.22 not BE. 'XUnity.AutoTranslator-BepInEx-5.3.0' is not compatible with BE mono.(il2cpp is compatible)
you have a "preloader_blah.log" file. That file is usually created when there is a path problem (loading fails).

and use cheat plugin for RE version for display translated text on dialog.

Last edited:

ndehost

Oct 6, 2023
sorry for late answer and thanks for reply.. but Im not even sure if my version is RE or not.. tried both versions bleeding edge and BepInEx 5.4.22.. non of them translated the game :/ dont i need something else like a actual translator or something? well i tried ''XUnity.AutoTranslator-BepInEx-5.3.0'' and still nothing.. :// the path is D:\games\Sister Time (to not have japanese symbols)
I just used Translator++ or i instal that game from that site and english be working (i dont remember what i done)

Tromboener

Jul 27, 2020
i remenber that feeling.....ahh the beggars.....

i already wrote a nice guide 2 years ago.....
and still works because is basically the same structure..........

the only differance is than you need the 2023.12 here....
https://f95zone.to/threads/spending...er-v-2023-11-yakumo-milk.113025/post-12339179

read this:
https://f95zone.to/threads/spending-a-month-with-my-sister-v-2023-11-yakumo-milk.113025/post-8200920
and get the secret 16:9 mode.....

also did you know.....
than you can simple copy/paste bepinex...if is not too much old of course....
an this will gonna work good as usual....

i can post an already packed game but then you will learn nothing in the process an this make me sad.....

ohh and for the save dunno mine is at 77% did he fixed it?
dunno i am using gallery cheat F4 from wen i found than the scenes where not unlocked in the saves.....
even if you see/play with it....

ohh an what is this?
View attachment 3325467
is this a new feature recently adden???......
i dunno it because i completed the game long time ago...and now i use only the gallery...

salut
Nobody comes here to learn dipshit, give us the pre-patched version

Dethrox698

Dec 2, 2021
I just used Translator++ or i instal that game from that site and english be working (i dont remember what i done)
what that site ? :D ci-en.dlsite ? i did too and english not be working and the translator++.. is asking me to download another translator.. speficially reipatcher which is cuttin off the text.. and the thing is that monobleedingEdge is already in the game when i downloaded it.. and its needed for game to start :DD i dont know how is this so difficult.. 1713050299627.png 1713050171768.png 1713049926696.png

ndehost

Oct 6, 2023
what that site ? :D ci-en.dlsite ? i did too and english not be working and the translator++.. is asking me to download another translator.. speficially reipatcher which is cuttin off the text.. and the thing is that monobleedingEdge is already in the game when i downloaded it.. and its needed for game to start :DD i dont know how is this so difficult..
Hmmm, you can full delete main folder game and next you reinstall game from that topic, if ENG don't work - download translate and try start game.
When i second time installed game i should install translate from that topic because dont work in me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dethrox698

Dethrox698

Dec 2, 2021
Hmmm, you can full delete main folder game and next you reinstall game from that topic, if ENG don't work - download translate and try start game.
When i second time installed game i should install translate from that topic because dont work in me.
thanks alot for trying to help but i just thought of something.. so i tried it before read your reply and it actually works.. dunno why i didnt try it sooner. All i did was download the translated version from other website (older version) and copy whole BepInEx folder and some other files to mine official latest version.. redownload latest cheats.. and voila i can play the darn game lol.. 1713053367304.png

Reactions: ndehost

HolyOne69

Jul 3, 2023
Managed to get the translation working and no cut off for the Re version, does the cheat patch clear the censoring too as that has not kicked in?

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes