skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
i'm stuck at the part where i have to talk with the 2nd boss to save the city from the lava, i know she is in the hot spring, but i don't know what to do to be able to talk to her

edit: nvm, figured it out, but what do i have to do in the pyramid?

Last edited:

Onmios

Aug 22, 2018
So are there 3 endings, is it 2 Normal endings and 1 cuck ending? or is it 1 normal ending and 2 cuck endings? Difference being between the cuck endings you can choose which girl to get cucked

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
So are there 3 endings, is it 2 Normal endings and 1 cuck ending? or is it 1 normal ending and 2 cuck endings? Difference being between the cuck endings you can choose which girl to get cucked
3 Endings.
One
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
one
and a cuck ending.

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
anyone know how to proceed? can't do anything inside, how do I progress the plot?
this game really needs a walkthrough

edit: I had forgotten about the shack in the south east
what do i need to do to make Sphilia sleep with the guy? or is there even other option to progress from there?

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
Can someone tell me how to go to the brothel? I'm playing the game but I don't really remember how to access the brudel in the main city.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
i was determined to get every ending of this game, and then.......
How did you do this. It should be impossible to get on normal playthrough.
Btw here is a file with the conditions for first two endings unlocked.

For bikini go after the auction again to the manager, ask him for letting Sphilia strip and then he will tell you where to buy them.
Toweke here is a Savefile direct before the final fight both with conditions for Home and Demon Lord Ending unlocked.

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes