Back

Aug 3, 2017
What's the MC like in this game? I'm actually kinda hoping he's a bit of an asshole.
He absolutely is (as I recall). NTR is also completely avoidable and unattainable on the first playthrough without "cheating". While I didn't feel the need to go through it again, there is a file in the game's folder to tell you how to bypass this if you want however. So you should be good to go! Have fun.

haelios

Mar 20, 2019
seems a goodgame, sadly no mouse control so won't even try, keyboard RPG aren't for me, sadly RPGmaker VX seems all like that

aggron1987

Feb 27, 2020
just found this out, the Hobo in Asgard doesn't need to fuck Sphilia to be responsive, you can just give him a Laoda candy instead

Huzzla

Jul 2, 2017
Is there some kind of gallery or recollection room ? I cant seem to find it although the ending message on one of the endings suggests that you can rewatch scenes

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Is there some kind of gallery or recollection room ? I cant seem to find it although the ending message on one of the endings suggests that you can rewatch scenes
It is. If you go for my savefile some posts above you just need to beat endboss two times for getting complete gallery.

Apr 21, 2020
I played version 1.1 and wondering if its worth it to try 2.0 version and playing this again.
Never mind, i am sure it's totally worth it.

Jim.Satyr

Jim
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
how the fuck do i acquire lube to open the flooded gate! As if finding the key wast difficult enough!

ye

Nov 13, 2017
Do you know how to start cuck route also? the notepad guide didint help.
I got instantly to loada from new game, and did everything I could there ( selling her as slave and saving her from Laoda, I couldn't leave her get raped because the game wouldnt let me sleep or let him cuck me ) and not I cant go to laoda at all, only strip at night.
where can i find tool to cut the grass???

Onmios

Aug 22, 2018
So, this is the game people have been having nightmares about apparently, what’s so bad about the ntr that makes it so bad? I’m legit curious as to how this is worse than some of the other stuff out there

Bobzot

Jun 10, 2018
I cannot for the life of me beat the water loli boss fight... Am I doing something wrong? I got the water resistance rings and levelled up a bit but still to no avail...am i missing something? I am finding these boss fights to be very difficult

nowec52141

Mar 12, 2020
1256.jpg
anyone know how to proceed? can't do anything inside, how do I progress the plot?
this game really needs a walkthrough

edit: I had forgotten about the shack in the south east

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 16 Votes