lostlost1

Jul 26, 2018
When i Downloaded the game i got 2 files with the same name. If i replace all or don't the game says that the file is missing anyone now what i do?

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
I'm stuck here. I saved the village on fire, saved Cas in the volcano cave and I have nothing else to do, the bridge at left is still blocked...

Capture.JPG

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
In second town (with bath) there is a gardner, who wants to get 3 things, that drop from slimes.
He just gave me Asgard Almanac so I still can't cut the bushes to access the glowing point.

Edit: he gave the tool to me after after entering the second forest. Thanks!

Last edited:

bom44

Feb 13, 2020
if you play pure (mean without lending your girl), you can only get return home ending. the true ending is also pretty good where MC and all girl can be together. but you need to corrupt a bit of your heart, since to get demon king ending, you need to make sphilia a slut

Cosmos Guy

Apr 29, 2019
You can finish the game cutting the entire NTR or cuckoldry if u want, NTR route is only avaliable after done Demon Lord ending... well, it's optional and require debug menu that only opens after u finish the game entirelly...
Save 1 = NTR Route pretty much done, just press on Debug Menu and teleport to final path. If want to watch(or re-watch ntr scenes) sleep at Laoda or whatever city inn(desert) and go to the guy house(by not having sex with maingirl).

Basically to start this route must be in a NG+ or after finish the game, load a save prior to the event, sell heroine as a slave and fail to rescue her, this will activate an NPC at the inn that will tell u if u sleep with her in the demon girls bases, they will be stolen from you, then u can still get Demon Lord ending if directly go to final dungeon, but if u go "confirm" or watch the event with MC seeing the girls doing, u lose the skill to summon the girls and then the cuckoldry ending.
Good, so, the NTR and the cuckolding is avoidable, right?

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Good, so, the NTR and the cuckolding is avoidable, right?
Yes. It's avoidable just as the quote you've chosen says. You can't even run into it at all, even accidentally, on a on a non-cheating, non-debugged first run of the game.
You can finish the game cutting the entire NTR or cuckoldry if u want, NTR route is only avaliable after done Demon Lord ending... well, it's optional and require debug menu that only opens after u finish the game entirelly...
Here's a post I made quite a while back in regards to this topic with a similar response...
I remember completing the entire game without having to encounter any NTR. In fact, iirc, you don't even have the option on the first completion (without "cheating" the game) and is only available on new game plus. The point is that NTR is absolutely and easily avoidable. So no worries, you're good.

Also, it's an absolute delight to just run over some enemies. The game is like "Whoa, you're waaay too strong" (even some parts from the get-go) "so we're just gonna skip over the battle stuff for these weak mobs and just say you won. We good?" Yeah, parts of the game is like that and it's great! XD
You don't have to worry about trying to avoid the NTR aspects. Plus, there's not much of a grind (see above paragraph). Just enjoy the game! ;]

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cosmos Guy

Toweke

Oct 27, 2017
Good game, but the way they did the endings is kind of obnoxious. It tells you that you'll get NG+ debug mode after finishing the game - but actually you don't if you choose the pure ending. That's fine if you keep a save before entering the demon lord castle... but in my case I accidentally overwrote my save that was right before choosing the ending (because I lost fight first time), so I couldn't go back and do the demon lord ending (which just requires higher slut RT I think). Which is super infuriating when the game is actually pretty long, and I don't think the debug even allows you to skip areas. There is no way in hell I'm spending 5+ hours going through the whole game again just to see that ending, which is a shame because the pure route ending was kind of trash...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I found the full saves earlier in the thread too but they don't really help that much since they are all new game saves nowhere near the ending.

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
What's the MC like in this game? I'm actually kinda hoping he's a bit of an asshole. As if I don't identify with the victim I can kinda enjoy NTR for what it is. But not if I feel too sorry for the guy XD.

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes