TataVinci

Nov 15, 2018
Good game although it has some flaws, main one being the bland characters (special mention goes to that douche mc)
NTR felt rather weak, one CG for each girl is simply not enough.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
i'm stuck at floodgate, the key i found but can't get it
You'll get a special tool later on that will remove blocking plants. When you get it, you just need to backtrack a little to this early forest area.;)

TataVinci

Nov 15, 2018
how to play from beginning with debug mode?
i want the cuckold content
You can't. You could use this save and load the 2 first slots, they're right before the ntr starts. But as it's been said multiple times in this thread, you have to carry out a specific set of actions to cuck yourself, and you have to know your way around some locations in the game.
Just play the game, it's not that long and it's filled with ntrish stuff that you might enjoy.

That is my question too .
I finished the game already but i cant find the debug menu/mode .
How i can trigger or activate it?
I think you need to get the demon lord ending to unlock the debug mode. Maybe you didn't get the right end ?

Reactions: majesto

meluna

Feb 9, 2020
You can't. You could use this save and load the 2 first slots, they're right before the ntr starts. But as it's been said multiple times in this thread, you have to carry out a specific set of actions to cuck yourself, and you have to know your way around some locations in the game.
Just play the game, it's not that long and it's filled with ntrish stuff that you might enjoy.

I think you need to get the demon lord ending to unlock the debug mode. Maybe you didn't get the right end ?
Thank you so much . Idk what was the problem with my save/game but your save was fine and there was the debug mode .
Maybe it was a bug that in my save even with slut 250 i could not change her clothes or even after finishing the game i didnt get the mode

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
anyone know how to get past the door in the pyramid next to the glass-looking tiles?

Back

Aug 3, 2017
anyone know how to get past the door in the pyramid next to the glass-looking tiles?
Go to the nearby town and hit the northwest building in the upper levels to initiate a quest that will reward you with the aptly named "Pyramid Key" so that you can progress through the Pyramid.

I'd post screenshots if I could... I just loaded up my save and the save won't let me backtrack or teleport (since it's right at the end of the game) and I don't want to go through the game again. Nonetheless, that should get the ball rolling for you.

Feji

Jan 2, 2020
I'm stuck at the part where I finished rescuing Cas from the lava cave, any idea where I go from there?

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes