aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Seeing how it's entirely pointless to argue opinions with people I'm not gonna bother. Instead I'll just ask this:

Anyone know of any other games like this where the MC is male and he makes his female party members have sex with not just himself, but also monsters and villagers and everyone else? Cause public free use is hot as hell and I need more games like this in my life.

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know how high her stats need to be to unlock the demon lord ending, but it ain't worth it. I'm done lol.
View attachment 511754 View attachment 511755
Don't worry about doing it legitimately. Just save the game right before the point where you make the choice from your screenshot, then beat the game normally to unlock the debug menu. Reload your save and open the debug menu to cheat her stats up so you can select that option and voila.

zobzius

Jul 22, 2017
Where do i get the bushwacker , the slime guy gave me a almanic calender or whatever.

Saitama29

Jun 17, 2018
Finished arranging the statues on the last level of the pyramid and opened the last door towards seto but she isn't there.

Can someone help me?

screenshot.PNG

Sheria

Jun 25, 2019
Good game with a good ending. Would be glad to see the sequel (if it ever appears).

May 4, 2019
The game warns you to be careful of Babe RT... What happens if her Babe RT is too high? I am at 90% and I just start the game like an hour ago. Did she went Yandere mode? I'd instant 100% if she did. Also does this game have different ending based on her RT or something? Is there any point other than the scene?

That being said, its nice to have a perverted protagonist that collects harem without NTR getting in the way whatsoever. I mean, there is NTR route here but you gotta work hard to get it, as if its not even supposed to exist. Thats make it easy to ignore and am glad.

Wait...The protagonist doesn't steal someone's wife or gf right?...

Back

Aug 3, 2017
FlipperFlapper You got it backwards. The game warns you to be careful to not let the other stats to exceed the Babe RT. You can go way, way past 90% without issue; honestly, the percentage symbol shouldn't have been used. Yes, stuff happens depending on other stats. Yup, NTR is absolutely avoidable.

After beating it once, I didn't feel the need to go through it again. Personally, I found steamrolling right over weak enemies that have no chance against you (so the game doesn't even enter battle mode) to be the most enjoyable part of the game. Lol! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Erosia
3.80 star(s) 16 Votes