Oct 2, 2018
Is the NTR in the game to much to handle?? Cause I want to play this but hesitant due to that darn NTR tag... Those things really kill the mood for me. Though ifs its not to heavy its alright... If anyone can tell me would appreciate it.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Is the NTR in the game to much to handle?? Cause I want to play this but hesitant due to that darn NTR tag... Those things really kill the mood for me. Though ifs its not to heavy its alright... If anyone can tell me would appreciate it.
I remember completing the entire game without having to encounter any NTR. In fact, iirc, you don't even have the option on the first completion (without "cheating" the game) and is only available on new game plus. Again, if I remember correctly. The point is that NTR is absolutely and easily avoidable. So no worries, you're good

Also, it's an absolute delight to just run over some enemies. The game is like "whoa, you're waaay too strong" (even some from the get-go) "so we're just gonna skip over the battle stuff for these weak mobs and just say you won. We good?" Yeah, parts of the game is like that and it's great! XD

Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
The NTR is post game and so optional you have to deliberately go out of your way to trigger it.

Dragunav

Dec 8, 2017
I remember completing the entire game without having to encounter any NTR. In fact, iirc, you don't even have the option on the first completion (without "cheating" the game) and is only available on new game plus. Again, if I remember correctly. The point is that NTR is absolutely and easily avoidable. So no worries, you're good
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But yes, it's easily avoidable.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I haven't gotten past this point but [it] is possible in your first run.
It's been three months or so since I last played. I wasn't inclined to look for it but I knew it involved the mansion in Laoda. It's interesting to note that you could do it on the first run though since there's a note in the game that explicitly says that you shouldn't be able to, and it's only available after completing the game once. Good to know though.

ibobby

Dec 1, 2019
at the civilization how to find the key to unlock the door, seem like i have to use the pillow in there

Back

Aug 3, 2017
at the civilization how to find the key to unlock the door, seem like i have to use the pillow in there
I'm assuming you're talking about the Pyramid...
Go to the nearby town and hit the northwest building in the upper levels to initiate a quest that will reward you with the aptly named "Pyramid Key" so that you can progress through the Pyramid.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
its a win win really i dont like ntr that much so i can just play the game ones and be done with it
that way both the ntr and non ntr crowd gets to play it its genius
Lord, you finally delivered me from temptation. You have outwitted the devil in my human soul. You gave me love and only then presented me with the CHOICE to leave it behind. Your love is made aparent to me, finally, I may fap in peace :3

• Haha
Reactions: Deathwings

kromleth

Feb 1, 2018
Hi, I opened the gate on the river with the key and the lubricant, downstairs I found a statue and the characters say that I have to talk to that guy, who is that guy?

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Hi, I opened the gate on the river with the key and the lubricant, downstairs I found a statue and the characters say that I have to talk to that guy, who is that guy?
It's been a several months since I last played, but if I recall correctly, it's the homeless guy in the shack near the entrance of the first city. Give me a thumbs up if that's it.

Reactions: kromleth

kromleth

Feb 1, 2018
It's been a several months since I last played, but if I recall correctly, it's the homeless guy in the shack near the entrance of the first city. Give me a thumbs up if that's it.
Yes, it is him, but I needed the bikiny, that's why I couldn't do anything before.

Ryousugi

Sep 26, 2017
Something is wrong with the audio when playing. The bgm keeps stuttering and sounds glitchy. Can anyone help me? Seems like a promising game.

Changed system locale to Japanese, ran as admin, rtp everything,

[UPDATE]
After a bit of testing, it seems only the main town bgm is affected. Other bgm like outside ofthe town are ok. It's crackly and I want to fix it. Please and thank you in advance.

Last edited:

Description

May 24, 2020
Well...hmm...oh? That might be my reaction after getting to the end + with cucklord ending which will definetly hunt me for a few days now. If i want to be honest here i'm not really proud of decisions i made to get more scenes to gallery, thats being said i'm goin to ask which ending scene is true one ?

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes