BlazerKnight

Sep 1, 2018
Just downloaded the game and tried playing but I keep getting error messages that kick me out of the game at the Title Screen. SE for Decisions and SE for Cursor movements being missing or something. Any way to fix this?

Reactions: aattss

Delmach

Oct 3, 2017
All of the ending is bad ending?except the return home(still bad)?actually im hoping the mc bring all of the girls to live with him in another world,have his own harem,change his life or something instead of get back to his old unemployed life..

Good game,great art,great story but not for me.
It's better to lead the unemployed disillusioned unhappy life *with* memories (like, literally, on your PC lol) of screwing everything that moves-with-boobs at your leisure in an alternate dimension, than to...erm...never have loved at all! Isn't it?! xD
Im a bit late to the party and playing this game, but there is a good end called True ED which you get for clearing both other endings, the going Evil and becoming true Demon Lord Route, and clearing the denying real Demon Lord route. (I dont remember the actual names, but its both choices at the end)

And yes its definitely a good end.

Edit: Heres a save game, you should be able to view the ending by selecting New Game, and then chosing Epilogue. At least I hope it works like this and doesnt need other files.

Last edited:

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Im a bit late to the party and playing this game, but there is a good end called True ED which you get for clearing both other endings, the going Evil and becoming true Demon Lord Route, and clearing the denying real Demon Lord route. (I dont remember the actual names, but its both choices at the end)

And yes its definitely a good end.

Edit: Heres a save game, you should be able to view the ending by selecting New Game, and then chosing Epilogue. At least I hope it works like this and doesnt need other files.
i already delete the game..but im curious what happen to them in True End..mind to tell?

YOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dec 25, 2019
How do you guys get sphilia to wear the bikini
Everytime i try, it tells me that i need more babe rt even tho i have 0 on both slut and slave rt and 115 on babe rt

Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
some one help me pls TT View attachment 498066
Go to nearby town, sell Sphilia to the slave market, go to noble house by going around the town's walls from the now open guard tower, infiltrate the manor, get key from noble, open central islet in the pyramid entrance hall with key, push status along the yellow path to the purple floor tile.

And speakintg of the pyramid, how do I solve the Spirit Potion's puzzle ? The third status is broken and I can't push it as a result.

Delmach

Oct 3, 2017
i already delete the game..but im curious what happen to them in True End..mind to tell?
Ok, a few spoilers then:

You finish it the same way as the good route, fight the 4 demons and win, fire them from the army, and go back to your world. But then instead of just ending, you are visited by them who say they are sorry, want you back, and of course you get to have fun with them, and they even decide to keep living in your world, and Sphilia visits in the last few seconds too.

So a happy end after all.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Ok, a few spoilers then:

You finish it the same way as the good route, fight the 4 demons and win, fire them from the army, and go back to your world. But then instead of just ending, you are visited by them who say they are sorry, want you back, and of course you get to have fun with them, and they even decide to keep living in your world, and Sphilia visits in the last few seconds too.

So a happy end after all.
Damn,now im curious to see it,looks like i will download it again just to see the True ending :ROFLMAO:

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
Don't see the appeal of this one. Played to the second forest area with the time wasting grass cutting quest and had enough. Grindy, limited cgs, even more limited animations, and nonsense characters.

Reactions: VespidV

MistaJay

Dec 25, 2017
Is there no sound in this game? i see audio files in the game folder but I don't hear anything in game

TheGibber

May 4, 2017
I can't find what to do to get across the river in the snowy mountains. It says to look for clues in asgard. I talked to everybody and clicked all sorts of stuff but can't find anything.
1. get flood gate key from forest (requires bushwacker)
2. get lubricant from gay priests (jump into hole in ice cavern after receiving quest)
3. go in boat in asgard, sail to end, open gate, examine statue
4. speak to homeless guy just east from entrance to asgard
5. examine statue again

piterlove777

Dec 1, 2019
1. get flood gate key from forest (requires bushwacker)
2. get lubricant from gay priests (jump into hole in ice cavern after receiving quest)
3. go in boat in asgard, sail to end, open gate, examine statue
4. speak to homeless guy just east from entrance to asgard
5. examine statue again
where is the key?

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes