PulseOver

Oct 15, 2018
It feels like a waifu pokemon game to me. You beat powerful girls and they become your familiars to help you. They're very powerful as an ally. They'll one shot pack of monsters you encounter most of the time. You also got a cute partner Sphilia(your master in fact) to get your dps going and debuff the bosses while you're charging up your ''summoning energy''. You can boost your partner's damage by doing lewd things to her in battle. It's fast, got nice soundtracks, got erotic things to do outside of battles as well and art is amazing. Battles can be challenging if you don't stock up restoration items but it's not frustrating and grindy at all. Just know that those 4 demon girls have a lot of HP for you to burn. Amazing game overall.

Reactions: Reluser
Apr 9, 2018
Honestly you don't even need to level past 50 just sell the water to the first stall last in the desert then buy a bazooka and you''ll steamroll the final boss. Only time so has trouble was with the water loli

Ferzous

Dec 15, 2019
iam stuck in snowy area i already have flood gate key and when i tried to open the gate its rusty cant open it

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes