Otakuboy3000

Feb 23, 2018
I swear to god I am going to murder someone
- Can't finish the game, not enough slut rt
- get enough slut rt, tells me i can't do shit without the skimpy clothes
- get skimpy clothes, she won't put them on without babe rt
- while grinding for babe rt I go to the bed and get a game over due to slut rt being too high
- game automatically lowers all stats except babe rt after the bad end
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Same this game is pissing me off... I even used a save editor still cant get passed the fucking mission.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
All of the ending is bad ending?except the return home(still bad)?actually im hoping the mc bring all of the girls to live with him in another world,have his own harem,change his life or something instead of get back to his old unemployed life..

Good game,great art,great story but not for me.

aznnightmare

Aug 11, 2018
dude youre a troll lol. go 2 more steps north rofl.
I have the same problem. I tried going 2 steps north and it doesn't make him leap up to the wall.

Edit: Nvm, figured it out. Another one of those not obvious entryways. I was expecting to have to jump on to the wall and then the roof.

Last edited:

hiasi21

Jan 23, 2018
HELP..... i dont find the 4 demons ... i talked to setos servant and Godel fucked sphilia and now i should talk to the four demons but there is no one .... i serched asgard ... therma ... laoda etc and the dungeons ... please can me someone help

SpearOfLies

Dec 20, 2018
HELP..... i dont find the 4 demons ... i talked to setos servant and Godel fucked sphilia and now i should talk to the four demons but there is no one .... i serched asgard ... therma ... laoda etc and the dungeons ... please can me someone help
You just need to fuck them in battle in their dungeon and then go to sleep with Sphilia.

aydetore

Nov 25, 2017
There really is NTR? Because I don’t see the МС feel love for the heroines, does he just use them and that's it, or do I don’t know something?

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
There really is NTR? Because I don’t see the МС feel love for the heroines, does he just use them and that's it, or do I don’t know something?
Well, I still haven't played it yet, but judging from the comments here, you don't don't know something. The protag is an ass. Still, somebody stealing your sort-of harem to make it their own is, technically, NTR; no?

All of the ending is bad ending?except the return home(still bad)?actually im hoping the mc bring all of the girls to live with him in another world,have his own harem,change his life or something instead of get back to his old unemployed life..
It's better to lead the unemployed disillusioned unhappy life *with* memories (like, literally, on your PC lol) of screwing everything that moves-with-boobs at your leisure in an alternate dimension, than to...erm...never have loved at all! Isn't it?! xD

Reactions: Nohiul and Genji

aydetore

Nov 25, 2017
Well, I still haven't played it yet, but judging from the comments here, you don't don't know something. The protag is an ass. Still, somebody stealing your sort-of harem to make it their own is, technically, NTR; no?
How can a harem form if no one loves you in it? The heroines treat MС as an ordinary comrade, and MС in general do not care about them. So I don’t see how there can be NTR

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes