kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
You need the floodgate key from the first forest and the lubricant from the church in the snowy area, take a boat from the guard station to the floodgate. The homeless guy is needed after you've already been through the floodgate and examined the statue beyond.
how do i get the lubricant?

Nodrit

Nov 1, 2017
crash sometimes when i enter in fight
too lazy to make another fight with the 3rd demon girl.. did someone has a save just after you broke the mirror in the forest pls ?

LuciferEndbringer

Aug 9, 2018
Sounds like you are either getting confused by the RTPs or you've got an old version of the RTP installed.

This game is made in RPG maker VX Ace so it needs the VX Ace RTP, a game made in RPG maker VX needs the VX RTP likewise for XP, 2000 and 2003. 5 different versions of RPG maker, each requires its own RTP (technically 2000 and 2003 have 2 different RTPs each but thats going on a bit of a tangent)

Get the RTP from here and install it:

If you do turn out to have the VX Ace RTP replace it with a fresh install.
.-. alright.. that seems to have been the issue.. that it was "outdated" .. slightly annoying but oh well.. ._.

DrGrigor

Nov 12, 2018
I don't understand part of this guide.

"Also if shes wearing the underwear while you get arrested ion first town and whore her out, the captain joins in."

I stuck in the cell unable to do anything even though she is wearing underwear.

Urology97

May 11, 2018
Yes, it's really hard to get cucked unless YOU WANT to.

you have go up a little more, and then right, just climb the house just a little more by pressing W or Up arrow haha.
I've tried it countless time but still cant... is that bug or something??

Vandurman

Oct 22, 2017
Can't move from desert. Walk says:
"Get reverse raped by the 4th and last of the elite 4(blonde bitch)(get her summon seal"

What i must to do?

Reactions: Blizzardhrr
3.80 star(s) 16 Votes