Malfred

Jan 29, 2018
just for info, once you reached desert town, you can buy specialities at low price and sell them at asgard or buy water at asgard and sell it at desert town to win lotta money

also can someone tell me the ends you can have and how?
i got the "went home" end and i am curious~

Reactions: Reluser

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
Talk to the homeless guy.

There's one in this thread. The search feature in the top right corner of the website is your friend.
i did talk to every npc. the homless still has the same dialogue
in this game npcs have a speech bubble above their head when they matter but noone does.

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
yes yes it is though you can techinly whore her out if you want but its not necerary id advise having all stats at 200 so you can save in the end and get the 2 endings
Thanks for the info, also, both endings?

billyjones

Dec 1, 2017
should i feel bad for the MC with the NTR stuff? I didn't play the game yet but....isn't he a big douchbag? a neet who only cared about sex and all?

hp_surfer

Jun 7, 2017
It's already rare when we got a 2d game that have both common and cuck route instead of the usual fulltime cuck protagonist. Now it'd be great if someone would translate a game where the normal protagonist do the stealing of wives and gfs. And by protagonists i dont mean those muscular dark skin thug or fat deformed oldmen and little kids with unnaturally huge cock...or some orcs and tentacles.
So basically every single Harem game out there?

Zomb1e13

Aug 26, 2018
Why can't I choose join the demon army?
I can't remember which stat triggers it but your slave rt or your slut rt needs to be higher than your babe rt to choose to join the demon army. As long as you don't go to sleep you won't get a bad end if your slave/slut rt is higher than your babe rt.

hp_surfer

Jun 7, 2017
It's already rare when we got a 2d game that have both common and cuck route instead of the usual fulltime cuck protagonist. Now it'd be great if someone would translate a game where the normal protagonist do the stealing of wives and gfs. And by protagonists i dont mean those muscular dark skin thug or fat deformed oldmen and little kids with unnaturally huge cock...or some orcs and tentacles.
Ok actual answer, if you actually want to play one of those games, use VNDB, the genre is called Netori

Honestly just get the Japanese versions of the game, and run them through a translator, it's faster and there is that much more content. I highly recommend Textractor, it works for the majority of RPGs and Visual Novels, and only it requires about 30 seconds of set up and you're done, oh and the translations are 90% accurate

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Ok actual answer, if you actually want to play one of those games, use VNDB, the genre is called Netori

Honestly just get the Japanese versions of the game, and run them through a translator, it's faster and there is that much more content. I highly recommend Textractor, it works for the majority of RPGs and Visual Novels, and only it requires about 30 seconds of set up and you're done, oh and the translations are 90% accurate
I searched through those long ago. Those are visual novels, i was looking for games where there're more to the gameplay than just reading, not to mention most netori visual novels aren't translated. And yeah if i'm desperate then i'll play with machine translation otherwise i'd just play something else.

Reactions: EldenFZ

Trixpix

Nov 16, 2017
I've got em all installed otherwise i'd be unable to play any of the RPG maker games, but the issue like stated earlier ALOT of files are missing for some odd reason :/
Sounds like you are either getting confused by the RTPs or you've got an old version of the RTP installed.

This game is made in RPG maker VX Ace so it needs the VX Ace RTP, a game made in RPG maker VX needs the VX RTP likewise for XP, 2000 and 2003. 5 different versions of RPG maker, each requires its own RTP (technically 2000 and 2003 have 2 different RTPs each but thats going on a bit of a tangent)

Get the RTP from here and install it:

If you do turn out to have the VX Ace RTP replace it with a fresh install.

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
From the screenshots, it looks extremely good and solid. I have seen these pictures somewhere, I probably looked back in times when there was no translation ;-)
Thanks for the insertion!

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
idk how but i think i softlocked. i cant get to the winter area because i need to find a clue about sphilias grandfather in ass-gard or what its called. people told me to talk with the homeless guy (as i most likely need to get to the flood gate area) but there is no dialogue. i talked with every npc went into every house, nothing.

Trixpix

Nov 16, 2017
idk how but i think i softlocked. i cant get to the winter area because i need to find a clue about sphilias grandfather in ass-gard or what its called. people told me to talk with the homeless guy (as i most likely need to get to the flood gate area) but there is no dialogue. i talked with every npc went into every house, nothing.
You need the floodgate key from the first forest and the lubricant from the church in the snowy area, take a boat from the guard station to the floodgate. The homeless guy is needed after you've already been through the floodgate and examined the statue beyond.

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes