zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Otherwise, if you insist on grinding out levels to get Babe RT up, go to the desert outside the pyramid and just run around killing the bats and desert spiders (crabs?) there for 10-15 minutes or so. They respawn fast enough that the MC and Sphilia will level up extremely quickly.
Pretty sure those are scorpions.

Trixpix

Nov 16, 2017
I don't understand why I can't pass I still went on the quest for the farmer and beat the loli on the tower, then I also help the burning village and also the girl who made it take away part of the thieves and I still can't access the bridge.
Theres also a demon in the volcano

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jukikoli

KMN

68WX Insomniac Lurker Uber Edumacated Nerd
Donor
Jun 13, 2017
I already talked to a thing at the top of tower and came here but i can't find Qua at Therma Hot Spring.

. View attachment 465605

I'm in the same boat as you... is Qua bugged or something...? bc I've blitz it from the bottom of the the tower to the top and backwards just to see if the warp wasnt triggering something... Still no Qua in the bath house...

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
Ok I have gone through everything involving cucklord route... My final impression is that the sex scenes art were good and the fighting was unique too even though it is too easy... But honestly I have not cum even once in this game but I pretty much enjoyed overall...

Reactions: BadAtTech

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
Last edited:

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
Just a quick question since i dont want to spoil myself by reading all those comments but can you also play the game as a nice guy?

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
Just a quick question since i dont want to spoil myself by reading all those comments but can you also play the game as a nice guy?
If you mean by playing without making her got rape or have sex in the inns... Yes! You might have difficulties at one point... Only one point you can get specific item to bypass that.. But the main character himself is the pervert and will rape the demon girls after defeating them so he is not specifically a nice guy though

Reactions: Reluser

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
If you mean by playing without making her got rape or have sex in the inns... Yes! You might have difficulties at one point... Only one point you can get specific item to bypass that.. But the main character himself is the pervert and will rape the demon girls after defeating them so he is not specifically a nice guy though
Thx for the answer.
To clarify, my question was more in the direction if you can choose to be nice to the main girl. I dont really care what he does to the enemies like those demon girls probably are :)

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Thx for the answer.
To clarify, my question was more in the direction if you can choose to be nice to the main girl. I dont really care what he does to the enemies like those demon girls probably are :)
I wouldn't really say there's a path where you are "nice" to the main girl. The whole premise of the game is based on the MC basically extorting Sphilia for sex. He refuses to help her unless she lets him use her as his personal sex object, pretty much right from the start of the game.

You can keep her to yourself and not share her with others, but that's about as "nice" as it gets. It's a corruption game (or has heavy corruption themes, anyway) so eventually she ends up enjoying it but that's not the case at the beginning of the game.

Reactions: Reluser

NoodleX2

Sep 24, 2017
Ok so i've got a question real quick. i just finished the story for the first time. however the game does not say how to open the debug menu now that it's unlocked. what do i have to do to open it?

Reversedh

Dec 11, 2018
I swear to god I am going to murder someone
- Can't finish the game, not enough slut rt
- get enough slut rt, tells me i can't do shit without the skimpy clothes
- get skimpy clothes, she won't put them on without babe rt
- while grinding for babe rt I go to the bed and get a game over due to slut rt being too high
- game automatically lowers all stats except babe rt after the bad end
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Just keep level up and it can raise bape rt too, each time you lv up bape rt raise 5pt

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
I swear to god I am going to murder someone
- Can't finish the game, not enough slut rt
- get enough slut rt, tells me i can't do shit without the skimpy clothes
- get skimpy clothes, she won't put them on without babe rt
- while grinding for babe rt I go to the bed and get a game over due to slut rt being too high
- game automatically lowers all stats except babe rt after the bad end
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
You know there is another way instead of letting your main girl have sex with the old man...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes