aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Can someone upload a version of the game where you can click new game and it starts the NTR route?
It really doesn't work that way. The NTR stuff is a combination of some events that happen about mid-way through the game (after you've already beaten it). It's not something that happens naturally, you have to intentionally carry out a specific set of actions to see the NTR events.

Basically this means that if you want to avoid NTR you absolutely can, but if you want to see NTR you have to seek it out. This post explains it pretty well:
https://f95zone.to/threads/sphilias-familiar-v2-0-dorgel.40452/page-5#post-2656657

EDIT: Or if you don't want to put in the work to see the scenes, download the completed save from this post and just watch the scenes in the gallery:
https://f95zone.to/threads/sphilias-familiar-v2-0-dorgel.40452/page-3#post-2655808

Reactions: Reluser

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
The guy is a doche and don't really give a crap about the girl so the NTR is neutered by that, but man are those old cock scenes amazing.

It really doesn't work that way. The NTR stuff is a combination of some events that happen about mid-way through the game (after you've already beaten it). It's not something that happens naturally, you have to intentionally carry out a specific set of actions to see the NTR events.

Basically this means that if you want to avoid NTR you absolutely can, but if you want to see NTR you have to seek it out. This post explains it pretty well:
https://f95zone.to/threads/sphilias-familiar-v2-0-dorgel.40452/page-5#post-2656657

EDIT: Or if you don't want to put in the work to see the scenes, download the completed save from this post and just watch the scenes in the gallery:
https://f95zone.to/threads/sphilias-familiar-v2-0-dorgel.40452/page-3#post-2655808
That's not really true, you can start the NTR route right away if you start New Game Plus. There's not much development in the relationship between the MC and the girl since the MC is just a douche so you can just teleport straight to the desert city, where the NTR stars. You won't be missing any developments that might contribute to the impact of the NTR. New Game Plus allows you to go anywhere and get anything so you can start any of the events.

Reactions: Reluser and aifman7

LuciferEndbringer

Aug 9, 2018
I tried extracting with japanese encoding and also tried locale emulator.
The folders are actually missing though.
I even downloaded the game from two links and both of them gave me the same errors.
indeed the actual folders and alot of files are missing, even when you look in the winrar before extracting they're missing
( ), for example the Fonts folder and its Vlgothic fonts is missing(added from a diffrent rpg game to mine) ( ) aswell as the graphics folder, i tried fixing em by just making a .txt file with the name of the missing file but everytime i do a new missing file pops up... idk why but our(mine and YanChen) version seems heavily fragmented since ALOT is missing :/ and i had such high hopes too :(

Oriloceech

Oct 19, 2016
Cuck path image in the previews says "unlocked after second gameplay". So it sounds like anyone who sees that path really had to work for it, lol.
You don't get as old, bald, fat and ugly as that guy without working for it. That guy never skips cuck day.

Reactions: Reluser

Trongle

Artist, writer, game designer.
Game Developer
Jun 16, 2018
Where can I get the skimpy outfit?
Go back to the slave market and talk to the manager again and tell him you want to make the girl a stripper. He'll point you to a guy in the marketplace to buy it from. (if for some reason it doesn't let you talk to manager, talk to the bunny girl in the strip club and try again)
It costs 26000.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
indeed the actual folders and alot of files are missing, even when you look in the winrar before extracting they're missing
( ), for example the Fonts folder and its Vlgothic fonts is missing(added from a diffrent rpg game to mine) ( ) aswell as the graphics folder, i tried fixing em by just making a .txt file with the name of the missing file but everytime i do a new missing file pops up... idk why but our(mine and YanChen) version seems heavily fragmented since ALOT is missing :/ and i had such high hopes too :(
...:unsure:
Oh, *THOSE* files? The ones that you get after installing the VX Ace RTP?!
Quite a pickle, indeed. Whatever could you do?...
..Oh yeah. Read the OP, maybe? :)

Hint:
1573977014104.png

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
Quick question: is the mc the ugly old bastard?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Now that i think about it, doesn't look like he is. WTF am i thinking? xD (wish he was tho :/)
Fuck! I was only moderately interested before as I played this a while back and couldn't find any ntr but, now... I MUST PLAY THIS NOW!

octorok-ii

Sep 11, 2018
So I'm stuck at the pyramid. Another user said to move the statues, but I've literally tried every square in the pyramid and nothing moves. What exactly am I supposed to do?
I have the same situation!
Finally figured this out. Go to the strip club above the slave market. Follow the quest there to get the pyramid key. If you don't want to shill out the entrance fee, steal the apple in Asgard 2 times to get put in jail and find a free ticket.

Reactions: Awn0021

Awn0021

Jun 2, 2018
Finally figured this out. Go to the strip club above the slave market. Follow the quest there to get the pyramid key. If you don't want to shill out the entrance fee, steal the apple in Asgard 2 times to get put in jail and find a free ticket.
Now I understand! thank you very much!

Reactions: afriendlyhuman

PlayDat

Sep 18, 2017
In the first forest quest (west of starting town, before fighting the first demon), there is a sparky spot covered by bushes.
Anyone managed to get to it? How?

Resti

Jan 27, 2018
Man, this game is hot as fk. I usually go for Female Protagonist game, but this one is damn good.

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes