• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
So what's the deal with this puzzle in the Desert Pyramid? I tried dropping an enemy skull on the purple square, but that didn't do anything. What's the trick to it?

Reactions: Awn0021

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
thet is the problem i dont see her in the hot spring
you have to go into the back door of the hot spring, you got the key from the man at the first house of the village by killing 10 ghosts.
theres 2 doors behind the hot spring for the female and male.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
So what's the deal with this puzzle in the Desert Pyramid? I tried dropping an enemy skull on the purple square, but that didn't do anything. What's the trick to it?
Push the statues on the squares. :)

Like how? I mean i tried fucking her and the blowjob but it gives her the other 2 stats plus I'm near at the end is there also a quick way to learn skills for the mc?
Just by killing monsters you raise Babe RT

I'm also properly stuck now. Trying to get to the demon lord castle, but can't cross the water. There is supposed to be some hint to it at Asgard, but I checked everything and can't find anything. :(

Mar 19, 2018
Push the statues on the squares. :)

Just by killing monsters you raise Babe RT

I'm also properly stuck now. Trying to get to the demon lord castle, but can't cross the water. There is supposed to be some hint to it at Asgard, but I checked everything and can't find anything. :(
Same here is there no item to make the mc learn skills faster? Like in Ariadne? Go to the Asgard and talk to the hobbo give him the Clear candy It doesn't seem it's increasing tho? I'm kiling the monsters on the ice cave dungeon

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
maybe the boat at the quarter? you can cross water with this...

Last edited:

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
can someone help me??? how to activate cuck route???? I complete first demon lord end and then go in laoda story and nothing!!!!!!

A better tutorial than the one written at it:
- Finish Demon Lord Route Ending
- Load a Save in Laoda at the moment u gotta sell Heroine or use debug mode to jump there getting all max and stuff as mentioned.
- Sell the girl, do the events in the tower on the left and go to fatso house, while there, let the guards see you "5 TIMES". The game says clearly that if u are noticed 5 times, u won't be able to avoid heroine rape... yeah, u gotta let him do it.
- Once u got noticed by the guards 5 times, walk normally to the guy beedroom.
- Watch the scene and get back to desert Inn, a new NPC shall appear with a white garment and she will tell u she is Seto follower, and she will tell the story of how Seto gave him the demonic cock, click on last option on her asking if main girl is fine and she will tell u it's too late for her. She will also explain how to avoid NTR entirelly or purposefully trigger it(clearly after you do somewhat side mission to her getting the key to his secret room in the piramid, at the point, debug menu will open a teleport to the end of piramid option).
- Once u ask all questions to her, return city per city(asgard, the one with the bathhouse, the one in the volcano, etc). Start by sleeping at the inn of the desert and not doing anything to main girl(she will wake up during the night and walk to fatso house herself) then u will have an option to follow her as MC and watch the cuck. Get back inn per inn sleep while doing with main heroine, this will trigger scenes with the other girls looking from the window and being captured by fatso, then, after all gets collected in all citys, go back to desert, sleep again and then, return to fatso room, u will be able to pick the other options and confirm the cuckoldry.
- After watch all scenes, teleport to end of Mithril Labyrinth will appear for the cuck ending, gratz, u've been cuckolded.

What i mean is, it's basically "IMPOSSIBLE" for player to meet this route unless he or she is actively searching for that, so, totally optional...

Last edited:

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Ah, solved it, I was missing the key for the gate. The key was still in the forest.

Meepopx

Sep 30, 2019
The NTR ending sure was something, I mean in many of the bad ends (which involves the main girl getting taken away) the MC don't seem to care too much about it, in fact there is a bad end with the ugly bastard (that isn't the NTR update route) his thought was "DAMN LET ME JOIN IN ON THE FUN". Its a huge change of either personality or maybe he come to realize how much of an asshole himself is.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Go in the forest next to the volcano, but to go through the forest you have to go to the farmer ( from the City next to where you beat the water loli ) and do his quest ( buy from Asgard bottom left fire and ice and beat 3 slimes in loli's tower with your protagonist*** )
You mean bring him back three things dropped by the slimes ? I did that already. Still don't know what to do after getting water loli and saving the guard girl from the cave rapists.

Reactions: Hermies

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Yessss, finally a high quality RPGM game. Been waiting for months to find something to satisfy that RPGM itch. I was just about to play through XVI - Liz's Tower again for like the fourth or fifth time so this release is great timing.

Thank you!

Reactions: ob123 and Salami120
3.80 star(s) 16 Votes