Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
To start the cuckold route feels like a Satanic Ritual, but i managed to finish the game first time and i'm now at ng+ for it

Reactions: Reluser

Pureness

Sep 24, 2018
For some reason, I keep getting the back door is locked even I have the key. And I saw Aqua there as well.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I'm getting these errors too. Does anyone know how to remove these?
Maybe it's a language issue? I see that there are sound files written in Japanese.
I played through the whole game and didn't encounter any of those errors.

YanChen

Apr 12, 2018
Maybe it's a language issue? I see that there are sound files written in Japanese.
I played through the whole game and didn't encounter any of those errors.
I tried extracting with japanese encoding and also tried locale emulator.
The folders are actually missing though.
I even downloaded the game from two links and both of them gave me the same errors.

Reactions: LuciferEndbringer

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
Maybe silly question, and maybe I'm just blind, but is there anyway to reduce/lower the 1st 2 stats?

According to the hints/tips if either go over Babe % then bad end? But they go up very quickly if you do anything with her / let anything happen to her... so how to keep them lower than babe %?

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
Maybe silly question, and maybe I'm just blind, but is there anyway to reduce/lower the 1st 2 stats?

According to the hints/tips if either go over Babe % then bad end? But they go up very quickly if you do anything with her / let anything happen to her... so how to keep them lower than babe %?
You can pretty much ignore those most of the time, bad end happens game will auto-rewind and re-balance the stats so u can keep on playing. Some events require high slut or training though... babe is kinda for Demon Lord ending considering requires the other summons as well...

Reactions: downloadu

Detesteorare

Apr 14, 2018
Found that one scene of how Seto gave the dude a demonic cock (before implicitly being taken by it) super hot. Any game recommendations with similar scenes? Thanks!

hiasi21

Jan 23, 2018
Hy everybody, i want the cuckold end but i dont find de 4 demons, i have found the secret chamber and the seto priest and have the first scene with sphilias but i dont find the 4 demons to speak

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Can someone upload a version of the game where you can click new game and it starts the NTR route?

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes