Kitarieluv

Sep 22, 2017
In the first forest quest (west of starting town, before fighting the first demon), there is a sparky spot covered by bushes.
Anyone managed to get to it? How?
Later on in the game you'll get a scythe to cut the tall grass. The sparkly thing is a key to the floodgate.

Reactions: PlayDat
May 11, 2018
I swear to god I am going to murder someone
- Can't finish the game, not enough slut rt
- get enough slut rt, tells me i can't do shit without the skimpy clothes
- get skimpy clothes, she won't put them on without babe rt
- while grinding for babe rt I go to the bed and get a game over due to slut rt being too high
- game automatically lowers all stats except babe rt after the bad end
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
I swear to god I am going to murder someone
- Can't finish the game, not enough slut rt
- get enough slut rt, tells me i can't do shit without the skimpy clothes
- get skimpy clothes, she won't put them on without babe rt
- while grinding for babe rt I go to the bed and get a game over due to slut rt being too high
- game automatically lowers all stats except babe rt after the bad end
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I'm assuming you're talking about making Sphilia have sex with the homeless guy. FYI, you don't need to do that to finish the game. Just go back to the desert city and buy a candy from one of the trader stalls, you can give him that instead and it will progress the story.

Don't worry about missing that scene, you can reload your save after beating the game and use debug mode to max out your Slut RT/Babe RT so you can see it

Otherwise, if you insist on grinding out levels to get Babe RT up, go to the desert outside the pyramid and just run around killing the bats and desert spiders (crabs?) there for 10-15 minutes or so. They respawn fast enough that the MC and Sphilia will level up extremely quickly.

Cazcez

Oct 8, 2017
i got spirit potion at pyramid but i don't know what i need to do with this pls someone help me

num

Aug 27, 2017
So the NTR is entirely new game+ locken?
I'm not exactly a fan of it so I'd like to be sure before playing.
yes yes it is though you can techinly whore her out if you want but its not necerary id advise having all stats at 200 so you can save in the end and get the 2 endings

Reactions: traplover19

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
I've got em all installed otherwise i'd be unable to play any of the RPG maker games, but the issue like stated earlier ALOT of files are missing for some odd reason :/
Well, think of it this way: noone else has similar problems, that font IS installed with the VX Ace RTP, and my downloaded archive from mega looks EXACTLY like yours, and just so you know, the graphics folder is not there because the game assets (images, scripts, etc...) are inside the 'Game.rgss3a' file.
1574022887405.png
----
The problem is definitely with the RTP. What you could try is uninstalling and then reinstalling it (the VX Ace RTP).

Reactions: aifman7

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
im stuck after reaching the frozen tundra area. it tells me there is a clue in asgard, but for 20min ive been running around not finding anything :/

Reactions: Kitarieluv

zhausJack

Apr 29, 2017
how i open this door? second door at pyramid, already gave spirit potion to guy who are asking for
Edit: nevermind, i just need explore the map
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 16 Votes