• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Game its ok until the flame puzzle, fuck that shit
I thought the same then understood it was super easy.

(spoiler tag doesn't seem to work on my firefox...)

Activate some lever down the stairs on one of the first platforms, then look the position of the statues, and activate the flame on the same side they're oriented, until you are on the last platform and able to go up to the last floor.

drednaut

Sep 14, 2017
After you beat the fight with the Water Loli, what should I do? I skipped the dialogue too fast and I have no idea where to go, etc. Anyone can help?

fdsss5

Jun 4, 2017
i finished the game and i am playing it again but when i reach the water loli part when the city is burning and i have to get the water loli from the hot spring i cant find her there.

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Is there any particular method or logic behind how the Awakenings are unlocked, or is it completely randomised?

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
After you beat the fight with the Water Loli, what should I do? I skipped the dialogue too fast and I have no idea where to go, etc. Anyone can help?
go back to the village give the quest back to the man inside the house and go back to the bridge on the right of the tower that you defeated the water loli.

i just saved cas? from the bandits in the volcano cave but now i have no idea what to do next. please help
Before the cave you must enter to save cas there's a place on the left full of lava just walk thought it.

Reactions: Reluser and andlxor

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
how to get through the runs pyramid and to find the water loli demon go to the hot spring in the previous town u have to go in through the back of the hotspring

Last edited:
Jul 28, 2017
So just a shoutout to all the vanilla lover out there, U CAN BUY A CANDY IN THE DESERT CITY TO GIVE TO THE HOMELESS GUY.
That will clear his mind and let the story progress.
Thanks man, i was stuck at that part and i was about to start chimping out in this thread. :ROFLMAO:

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes