Feb 1, 2018
i go to the spring but idont see qua until after i enter shes standing right there on the women's side of the spring but i cant interact with her.

Jul 10, 2017
i go to the spring but idont see qua until after i enter shes standing right there on the women's side of the spring but i cant interact with her.
I guess you didn't read what the guy said when he gave you the key theres a hidden door on the left side behind the building go though there to talk to her

Aug 20, 2018
You can finish the game cutting the entire NTR or cuckoldry if u want, NTR route is only avaliable after done Demon Lord ending... well, it's optional and require debug menu that only opens after u finish the game entirelly...
Save 1 = NTR Route pretty much done, just press on Debug Menu and teleport to final path. If want to watch(or re-watch ntr scenes) sleep at Laoda or whatever city inn(desert) and go to the guy house(by not having sex with maingirl).

Basically to start this route must be in a NG+ or after finish the game, load a save prior to the event, sell heroine as a slave and fail to rescue her, this will activate an NPC at the inn that will tell u if u sleep with her in the demon girls bases, they will be stolen from you, then u can still get Demon Lord ending if directly go to final dungeon, but if u go "confirm" or watch the event with MC seeing the girls doing, u lose the skill to summon the girls and then the cuckoldry ending.
Let me see if I understand the route where the adultery against the heroines that accompany the protagonist is as if a parallel world were created, where things happen that didn't happen on the main route? Or do you really hear adultery from all of them? why are you listening to this game is definitely not for me...

I really hate the betrayal issue and I would be angry if I heard some kind of rape because of the fat guy and somehow they fall in love with him after that, or just infidelity on the part of the heroines

Edit: i'm sorry for english mistakes i'm not totally fluent

swmas

Sep 4, 2017
Uh.....what? How did you manage to get that out of anything I just said? If you want an example of a hentai game with a male protag I like look up a game called eden from the circle kemuriya
All the games you said you liked have female protagonists.
Is that Eden game on this site? I don't feel like searching the internet for it.

Reactions: mrttao

swmas

Sep 4, 2017
Yes it's on here and that wasnt the point, the point is all the games I mentioned are either funny, self aware, had a progression that felt organic or has some combination of the 3. Like I said if you like this game good for you it's just not for me.
Just looked Eden up and yea... admit it dude you only like games with women calling the shots.

Mallicc

Jun 6, 2017
Just looked Eden up and yea... admit it dude you only like games with women calling the shots.
Yeah you obviously just looked at the title screen if that's the conclusion you came to.
Not to mention at least 60% of rpg maker games have female leads anyway.
But know what? I'll humor you. Let's say I did only enjoy games that had female leads, why would that be an issue?

BagusOkta

Jan 7, 2020
Haven't played the English version yet. Glad I finally found it. Hard playing the game without understanding it.

swmas

Sep 4, 2017
Yeah you obviously just looked at the title screen if that's the conclusion you came to.
Not to mention at least 60% of rpg maker games have female leads anyway.
But know what? I'll humor you. Let's say I did only enjoy games that had female leads, why would that be an issue?
Only when criticizing games unfairly thus driving people away from them that might like them otherwise.

Mallicc

Jun 6, 2017
Only when criticizing games unfairly thus driving people away from them that might like them otherwise.
Did I not specifically say in my first post, that its only a personal issue for me? Take what i say with a grain of salt and try it for yourself, i say this not for me but for any and all criticisms

If it makes you feel better, you could have the same personality, but put it in a female body and I still wouldnt like it.
Unless you're implying that the only way you can be a man is by being an antisocial standoffish jerk.
Really the only way the guys attitude would make any sense would be if the guy, oh idk
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 16 Votes