Zycr

Nov 4, 2018
View attachment 1454416
Most of the bad guys in the middle have multiple parts to their scenes. Exclusively NTR scenes right now.
Dorgel has said he will add all of chapter 2 to the demo when it is done, so if you wait a bit it will have (hopefully) twice the content.
Do you have a gallery save please? stuck after falling by a trap from a ghost from a locker.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
Just tried the saves here, found out the only ones i'm missing are the cucked images.
kinda sad that there's much investment on good art for cucked route.
There should have been plenty more for the good route if you ask me.
I guess some people here are masochists and liked to be cucked.. I don't like it because I have self-respect for myself.. so it usually just pisses me off if I play a dude getting cucked..

if it's a female protag, it doesn't bother me at all.. it's because if I'm playing a female, I'm on her side since she is the main character.. so if she likes it, she likes it. it's okay if that's the case

if what I said sounds out of context.. it's not, because I mean that is why the DEV made the cucked route in the first place.. some people like being cucked
..I guess that's just how it is lol

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
Damn it , I hate this game . They say I have to meet THIS person . who is it? Almost at the very end of the game .

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
It was a bum . But how to get the ending of the demon king by inviting the main character ? I don 't have the invite her option available.
Need to raise up Sphilia's values high enough. It takes quite a bit, like over 350+ Slut RT and 200+ Babe RT.

Last edited:
Reactions: kristo0086

onimer

Oct 5, 2018
The available ending depends on which of Slut or Sex Slave RT is higher. Slut > SS: Demon Lord, SS > Slut: Return. SS = Slut, can chose either. The NTR route is only available once you've beaten the game at least once with the Demon Lord Ending

Reactions: Beyo and kristo0086

Virgin boy

Mar 27, 2020
You can finish the game cutting the entire NTR or cuckoldry if u want, NTR route is only avaliable after done Demon Lord ending... well, it's optional and require debug menu that only opens after u finish the game entirelly...
Save 1 = NTR Route pretty much done, just press on Debug Menu and teleport to final path. If want to watch(or re-watch ntr scenes) sleep at Laoda or whatever city inn(desert) and go to the guy house(by not having sex with maingirl).

Basically to start this route must be in a NG+ or after finish the game, load a save prior to the event, sell heroine as a slave and fail to rescue her, this will activate an NPC at the inn that will tell u if u sleep with her in the demon girls bases, they will be stolen from you, then u can still get Demon Lord ending if directly go to final dungeon, but if u go "confirm" or watch the event with MC seeing the girls doing, u lose the skill to summon the girls and then the cuckoldry ending.
how to fail

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Any way to avoid Cas NTR scene?
Yes.
I'm going to assume by NTR, you mean any scene where the girl gets banged by other people. Just make sure to avoid pimping Sphilia to other people, don't let her get raped by monsters, and etc. There's only one real NTR scene in a normal playthrough, and that's at a certain point in the game where you're warned about failing several times at it. It's a very short part, so it is easy to avoid. After you finish the game, you have the option of exploring the NTR route. But you probably won't be sticking around for that one.

Reactions: Genperor

Genperor

Aug 8, 2021
Yes.
I'm going to assume by NTR, you mean any scene where the girl gets banged by other people. Just make sure to avoid pimping Sphilia to other people, don't let her get raped by monsters, and etc. There's only one real NTR scene in a normal playthrough, and that's at a certain point in the game where you're warned about failing several times at it. It's a very short part, so it is easy to avoid. After you finish the game, you have the option of exploring the NTR route. But you probably won't be sticking around for that one.
Actually I meant the scene where Cas get raped by a group of thieves which happens in the same dungeon where you meet Cidoles. If it's possible to save her before they start.

Reactions: mrttao

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Actually I meant the scene where Cas get raped by a group of thieves which happens in the same dungeon where you meet Cidoles. If it's possible to save her before they start.
Oh right, her. Sorry, I forgot that she gets her own scene. Unfortunately, no. It's unavoidable. I went out of my way to see if it was possible to avoid it, by getting there quick enough, going somewhere else, and etc., but nothing changed it. Unless someone can tell you how, I don't think you can avoid it.

Reactions: Genperor
3.80 star(s) 16 Votes