Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
just go towards the left and press enter when facing the building and make a save once you are inside avoid the guards otherwise if you are caught three times it will put you in the ntr route
Actually for the NTR route you need to go out of your way to teleport you to this right from the start to this if I remember correctly and then start from where you normally start.

GGY128

Jun 18, 2020
I cant get the demon lord ending my slave sex is 350 and yet I cant unloack it I need help

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Im a bit late to the party and playing this game, but there is a good end called True ED which you get for clearing both other endings, the going Evil and becoming true Demon Lord Route, and clearing the denying real Demon Lord route. (I dont remember the actual names, but its both choices at the end)

And yes its definitely a good end.

Edit: Heres a save game, you should be able to view the ending by selecting New Game, and then chosing Epilogue. At least I hope it works like this and doesnt need other files.
Are you saying there is a hidden 4th ending which is actually good?
Everyone is saying that there are only 3 endings. "save the world" "demon lord" and "cuck MC"

Also ugh. who has the time to replay a game multiple times to get a "true ending", where all non true endings are bad (for you)...
can someone explain why the route where you choose to be evil is bad (for you)?

Last edited:

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Are you saying there is a hidden 4th ending which is actually good?
Everyone is saying that there are only 3 endings. "save the world" "demon lord" and "cuck MC"

Also ugh. who has the time to replay a game multiple times to get a "true ending", where all non true endings are bad (for you)...
can someone explain why the route where you choose to be evil is bad (for you)?
True ending is more of an epilog. Once you got both Endings you will get an Epilog that plays after the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you need a save file for both ends go to my post #403.

Erxkum

Oct 10, 2021
After Downloading this version and comparing to the one I purchased on Steam the translations are different.
I wonder which one is the best one is DLsite the other is Wasabi.

Does anyone know which is the better version?
After reading both game's introduction, I'm leaning to Wasabi's translation being better.

I wouldn't mind sharing the steam version if somone with knowledge would care to actually compare both translations on RPG maker.

Edit: After comparing a bit more, I must admit that while Wasabi is better sometimes, most of the time it's actually worse... i'm not really sure which one is actually better...

One thing I noticed is that Wasabi version doesn't allow you to choose your name.

Last edited:

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
After Downloading this version and comparing to the one I purchased on Steam the translations are different.
I wonder which one is the best one is DLsite the other is Wasabi.

Does anyone know which is the better version?
After reading both game's introduction, I'm leaning to Wasabi's translation being better.

I wouldn't mind sharing the steam version if somone with knowledge would care to actually compare both translations on RPG maker.

Edit: After comparing a bit more, I must admit that while Wasabi is better sometimes, most of the time it's actually worse... i'm not really sure which one is actually better...

One thing I noticed is that Wasabi version doesn't allow you to choose your name.
Is the Wasabi/Steam version censored as well?
Because if not (which, with games that make it to Steam oftentimes is the case), then the Steam version, I'd say - if it's not terriblyterribleholyshitwtfisthis level poetry.
Then again, if it was UNC, it probs would have made it to the thread by now, so doubtful...

Erxkum

Oct 10, 2021
Is the Wasabi/Steam version censored as well?
Because if not (which, with games that make it to Steam oftentimes is the case), then the Steam version, I'd say - if it's not terriblyterribleholyshitwtfisthis level poetry.
Then again, if it was UNC, it probs would have made it to the thread by now, so doubtful...
No, it is still censored, it's just that the translations are very different, this one is generally better, while Wasabi's has some good spots but it is very inconsistent with it's quality.

Erxkum

Oct 10, 2021
So I'm playing Sphilia's Familiar and I thought I'd touch up the game's translation here and there(for myself but I wouldn't mind sharing it later), but I can't seem to find the translation for the opening cutscene where the player is isekai-ed to Sphilia's world.

So far I've found everything I want to translate except for this opening cut-scene that runs after the scrolling text prologue telling the story of the demon lord.

For example, the main character calls Sphilia a "magic girl" I want to change it to "magical girl", some of these little nitpicks are annoying to me and I really want to touch up the translation to my liking.

I'd be grateful if anyone can help me take look at the game on RPG Maker VXAce and point me where I should go if you can find it.

Erxkum

Oct 10, 2021
BTW can anyone confirm me if you can actually erase akito's name and write your own custom name? The name insert screen shows up but I can only add letters, can't erase "akito".

Does anyone also know enough rpg maker vx ace to try and fix this?

Prussian56

Aug 29, 2020
Are there any games similar to the cuckold route of this one? I mean where the girls of the mc leave him for somebody else.

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes