Zycr

Nov 4, 2018
why was this taken down?
Don't remember seeing it being talked on Ci-en, just that he kept having problems and pushed the release each time from summer 2022 to summer 2023 and now who knows. Probably because of that. He just released a new really small game on his Ci-en. Also not much difference from his 2 releases he did for Melphias, just a new heroine with one scene and a little bit more scene that are okayish for Melphi. I think anyone can download it from now, when you needed to pay before.

Also if I read it right with google translate before, he's planning to do NTR route first and add Vanilla route after unlike Sphilia

Reactions: derakino999

Zycr

Nov 4, 2018
A lot of H-games/manga do, but they generally suck and look cheaply put together.
If he's talking about Melphi upcoming game, then I did like the trial animation, not amazing but still better than 90% of most H-game so far. Trial 2 was meh, but probably a matter of preference.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ferghus

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I remember skipping this for a while for some reason, but hell if I remember why exactly... Maybe because the big tiddy dark-elf game before it was extremely mediocre and I didn't want to take the chance with this one too? Eh... doesn't matter.

What does matter is that this game was pretty fun. Still rather basic RPGM stuff and whatnot, but better than average. I do wish the dev did more with the whole theme and whatnot... it feels like there was definitely potential for a lot more... but eh... I suppose it would've been too much for all the peeps that want to self-insert.

Not sure why anyone would want to self-insert as someone as pathetic as the MC of this game... but... I suppose some people would like that.

As far as I'm concerned though, the real ending is the NTR one, because that little shit totally deserves it. I mean come on, he doesn't save the world because it's the right thing to do, or because he loves Sphilia or anyone. No. In the True End, she saves the world because he's a lazy coward with nothing but pussy on the brain... Even if said NTR ending doesn't actually make any sense if you think about it too hard... like... most NTR. >.>" Why is this genre always so full of plot-holes...?

Still. Good game, especially for its age and engine. Hopefully the dev's next game will come out some time in my life-time.

• Haha
Reactions: aifman7

Sonnymafia

Aug 24, 2017
Sphilia's Familiar v2.0
Unofficial JGP format (Joiplay package)

- Optimized look and size of the texts
- Optimized controls for standard gamepad
- Included savegame with unlocked gallery

Last edited:

asaness

Apr 9, 2018
new update on the new game

added some new scenes and made some past unavoidable ntr avoidable so that you can access some vanilla scenes with some heroiens

• Wow
Reactions: derakino999

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017

added some new scenes and made some past unavoidable ntr avoidable so that you can access some vanilla scenes with some heroiens
will this get english translated?

Zycr

Nov 4, 2018

Save for this one, last one. I subscribed back to his ci-en and hope he will have a better year. Probably my most anticipated h-game. For people who wonder what changed between last version and this one, he added :
  • Melphi : 4 NTR scenes, 1 combat scene, 2 vanilla scene.
  • Queen : 1 Vanilla scene.
Also,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
will this get english translated?
At the pace this is getting updated, I would be surprise if he even finishes the game in 2024.

Edit : grammar.

Reactions: butthol
3.80 star(s) 16 Votes