4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Very potent in what? In making her pregnant?
Yes. Once you get to that point in the story, an evening working in the inn can get you 80 "points" of pregnancy. Luckily there is a bath you can use after that, so you can fuck some of the other people there :) Of course, there are the pregnancy prevention pills that make it easier. There are a couple of different versions of them, so you should find out how they work.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Yes. Once you get to that point in the story, an evening working in the inn can get you 80 "points" of pregnancy. Luckily there is a bath you can use after that, so you can fuck some of the other people there :) Of course, there are the pregnancy prevention pills that make it easier. There are a couple of different versions of them, so you should find out how they work.
Versions of them do they need to be download again?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Yes, yes he can. When you do the Inn scenes you will see, and have been warned. :biggrin:

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
I see thanks Oh you didn't quote me so I didn't see your message sorry for the late reply

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
does anyone knows the cheat value formula in cheat engine for this game.... value * 2 + 1 is not working

s_1_n

Nov 19, 2016
does anyone knows the cheat value formula in cheat engine for this game.... value * 2 + 1 is not working
work just fine for me, i am using it to modify gold and give me inf HP
just wondering, what value type are you using?

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
work just fine for me, i am using it to modify gold and give me inf HP
just wondering, what value type are you using?
the gold and hp works for me.... but i cannot increase sex and libido value

s_1_n

Nov 19, 2016
the gold and hp works for me.... but i cannot increase sex and libido value
i don't think you need to raise those stat at all, i played the the game till the end and didn't find any scene where the protagonist refuses sex, other than when she is still dating aramis. sorry if these count as spoilers.

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
i don't think you need to raise those stat at all, i played the the game till the end and didn't find any scene where the protagonist refuses sex, other than when she is still dating aramis. sorry if these count as spoilers.
thanks iam stuck after first mission.... after the old man got poisoned i dont know what to do??

s_1_n

Nov 19, 2016
thanks iam stuck after first mission.... after the old man got poisoned i dont know what to do??
which old man? what is his name?
is it Tata? or could you provide a screen shoot of the poisoned old man. i kinda don't remember any old man getting poisoned, even though i only played this game a couple of days ago.

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
which old man? what is his name?
is it Tata? or could you provide a screen shoot of the poisoned old man. i kinda don't remember any old man getting poisoned, even though i only played this game a couple of days ago.
yaa its tata..

a meme

Sep 26, 2017
Oh cool, I love this game and didn't know it got translated. A shame he never finished the second game.

Sorairei

Jul 9, 2017
Hello thanks for the game :D but I'm stuck here, can't pass to talk again with the old man, any ideas?

spartan2177

Aug 27, 2016
Might be worth waiting a few days before playing (or might be worth a replay), as someone from ULMF is nearly finished a revised english translation. In addition, the translator seems to have added some additional endings as well. Expected release is in a couple days at the earliest.

Reactions: a meme

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Might be worth waiting a few days before playing (or might be worth a replay), as someone from ULMF is nearly finished a revised english translation. In addition, the translator seems to have added some additional endings as well. Expected release is in a couple days at the earliest.
That sounds great. This game is a little gem in an old engine, but it tickles all the right places. An update with better english would be awesome.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote