4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

s_1_n

Nov 19, 2016
yaa its tata..
if it is Tata and you can't get into his room, next you should visit the ranch near the south watch tower, but i don't remember whether you should visit the ranch in the morning or evening.
and if there is nobody by the ranch, that means you have to first let the protagonist be groped a few times first by the man to the west of the north watchtower.

Last edited:

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Really cant figure out how to advanced things, I can't find certain people and I cant go places in the evening.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
That's the problem with the game, you have to move around and talk to everyone and at times its not always obvious. Of course it also depends on what stage you are on.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
That's the problem with the game, you have to move around and talk to everyone and at times its not always obvious. Of course it also depends on what stage you are on.
Hello It's been awhile Just want to ask what's the difference between this game and this one

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Hello It's been awhile Just want to ask what's the difference between this game and this one
Looks like another translation effort. Not sure there is much difference, but I haven't played that one so I don't know. The game is incomplete overall, with a rushed ending, but good for what it is.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Looks like another translation effort. Not sure there is much difference, but I haven't played that one so I don't know. The game is incomplete overall, with a rushed ending, but good for what it is.
But both games are different right? Even tho the titles names are the same?

a meme

Sep 26, 2017
That's the same game and the same translator. This thread is made by some moderator who didn't read his own rules and doesn't give credit to the translator, the second thread is by the translator himself.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
That's the same game and the same translator. This thread is made by some moderator who didn't read his own rules and doesn't give credit to the translator, the second thread is by the translator himself.
Oh I see then Where's the other game of this? I mean the part 2? You mean this game

Is the same as this?

a meme

Sep 26, 2017
Oh I see then Where's the other game of this? I mean the part 2? You mean this game

Is the same as this?

The first game (with the RJ number ending on 63) is the one in your link saying "v2.x". That's because he expanded the game significantly a year after release. Then he released a sequel, which I just linked. This is very unfinished and it seems he stopped development (but it's possible that he releases v2 of that game out of the blue as well, since that's what he did for the first game). Kryptonite translated the second game first, then worked on the first game.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Neither game is really "finished", the first one does have a significant amount of content. The second I think has the festival scenes, been awhile since I played and I don't think there have been updates on either game for awhile, when I last looked on ULMF there was nothing more just the translations.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017

The first game (with the RJ number ending on 63) is the one in your link saying "v2.x". That's because he expanded the game significantly a year after release. Then he released a sequel, which I just linked. This is very unfinished and it seems he stopped development (but it's possible that he releases v2 of that game out of the blue as well, since that's what he did for the first game). Kryptonite translated the second game first, then worked on the first game.
Oh thanks I downloaded the 2nd game and the patch from the ulmf too Problem is there's a boxes besides the dialogues any clues how to remove it?

a meme

Sep 26, 2017
Oh thanks I downloaded the 2nd game and the patch from the ulmf too Problem is there's a boxes besides the dialogues any clues how to remove it?
It's been a while, but I think it means you have the English version of the RTP. Is your locale in Japanese? If so, open the .ini file that's in the same folder as the game.exe file and change the E in the .dll number to a J.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
It's been a while, but I think it means you have the English version of the RTP. Is your locale in Japanese? If so, open the .ini file that's in the same folder as the game.exe file and change the E in the .dll number to a J.
Oh It works thanks by the way Do you know any program that I can use to make a pdf? I have the Adobr reader but I think it only reads pdf because I'll put an image on it

a meme

Sep 26, 2017
Oh It works thanks by the way Do you know any program that I can use to make a pdf? I have the Adobr reader but I think it only reads pdf because I'll put an image on it
OpenOffice has pdf export and so does Microsoft Word.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
I'm playing again with the new translation. Don't really remember what I have to do in order to be able to enter the Military Academy after she breaks up with Aramis. Why is that? Already did several scenes and got the quest to enter the cave. Still nothing. Can someone give me a light?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
The older walkthrough is still around:

The game is buggy if you get too far on one story branch so its hard to know what to do next, mostly if you just keep going around talking to people and do other tasks something triggers.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
problem is i have talked to everyone, multiple times. Everyone that's on the map anyways and I can't seem to go into in other areas if there are any. They all repeat whatever they are currently on.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote