4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Alright, what the hell happened to this game? Ive been using the other version of this game, from the now closed thread. My HDD died and i was trying to recover some of the stuff i had there. I got redirected from there to here but... this game doesnt work (as opposed to the other version in the locked thread). The game launches but theres no text. At all.

Any fix to this?

bjoernsen

Oct 23, 2017
Alright, what the hell happened to this game? Ive been using the other version of this game, from the now closed thread. My HDD died and i was trying to recover some of the stuff i had there. I got redirected from there to here but... this game doesnt work (as opposed to the other version in the locked thread). The game launches but theres no text. At all.

Any fix to this?
it's working with "run in japanese" for me.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
it's working with "run in japanese" for me.
Windows AppLocale im using doesnt change a thing and the locale emulator youve provided turns to dust in a cloud of errors.

Regardless, ive found the previous version of the game on the net and that one works great.
Thanks for the effort though.

Jun 1, 2020
Any fix for this error? Got it trying to run the game with locale emulator.

Edit : Found the error guys, this game specially requires rpg maker xp to play. Download it and problem is solved

Last edited:
Reactions: TheeFranklinator

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
I have this problem below, do you know how can I fix it? I know that is some file that is missing but maybe because I changed the game ini to the english version this happened?

View attachment 4101

Edit: I fixed the problem using Locale-Emulator, as @GTX9800 suggested above.
Locale Emulator doesn't work on my Windows 10 Build 19042. When I right-click and Select "Run in Japanese", something seems to start running but the game doesn't open :(
Any alternate solution for Windows 10?

bjoernsen

Oct 23, 2017
Locale Emulator doesn't work on my Windows 10 Build 19042. When I right-click and Select "Run in Japanese", something seems to start running but the game doesn't open :(
Any alternate solution for Windows 10?
Locale Emulator works fine for me on x64 19042. You can try to run as Admin or create a new User on your OS and switch the localization to said user, “run as other users” or try compatibility modes. There might also be the possibility to switch your OS to japanese locale.

If you can't fix it, you could search for older versions of the game on other sites that work without localization.

edit: maybe checking if you have the "MS Gothic" font and correct RPGMaker-rtp installed also helps.

Last edited:
Aug 29, 2020
OK Everybody. I didn't modify anything. i installed RPG Maker XP and use the "Locale Emulator" (Ran in Japanese). the boxes aren't messed up for me. try that method. also i kinda f'd up we have to jump through hoops just to get it going

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote