4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Leonidaz21

Nov 1, 2018
hey, do I have to defeat Aidos when the mission looks for the source of the problem in the temple baths in the forest ?? I was trapped on the island and it was very difficult to defeat him even though my weapon was level 10

Minado

Aug 25, 2017
hey i have played this game some time ago, i remember liking the h part of it very much, i remember playing it thorugh the festival and all its events, but i think i missed a lot of other h scenes, i even think i didnt get to finish it as i got stuck Somewhere, is there a walkthrough? and if it is can u share it with me or tell me where to get it, please? i would really apretiate it
i remember wanting to finish her uncle (sick old man) story line but he just didnt impregnate her, i dont recall if he didnt get erect or if it was for some other reason, but i rll tried everything i could remember

Aurum4

Jul 30, 2017
Since this thread has been locked I guess I'll repost my problem here:

So I think I might be stuck early in the game. I've maxed relations with Aramis and his event is just repeating endlessly, and I've also seen all the Mierupa and Melena scenes to the point where she always says the same thing when I approach her door in the house. I've also gone as far as I can with almost all other events and still Sarah won't tell Aramis about Melena and Mierupa so I can't actually progress the game any further. Not entirely sure what's wrong since this worked fine when I played this before on the old translation patch.

EDIT: Ok nevermind I got it to trigger, looks like I had to advance all the other events as far as possible first before it would work.

Last edited:

Dharak

Jan 13, 2019
Is there an ending with her teacher who went away for some time but came back and she jumped into him in the bath?

noahxedge

Apr 18, 2019
is this Sarah of Rotation Cut? why are there so many posts of one game with different names? Or is it that its a different game? Someone pls clarify.

Xand

Oct 16, 2016
is this Sarah of Rotation Cut? why are there so many posts of one game with different names? Or is it that its a different game? Someone pls clarify.
This is Sarah of the Rotation Cut.

The other thread is a fan translated version of the same game.

D

Deleted member 242829

Hey I see this post and i really want to try but i don't get it..
someone can help me ? Please ? Thank you ! :D

CHANGE CLOTHES

RPGMakerRandomFan

Nov 13, 2019
Hey guys can someone can tell me what to do after Tata quest I cant do anything on the ranch or get groped more than once at north watchover as someone mentioned earlier in the thread. Thanks in addvance.

Josedx9

Aug 26, 2018
Can someone tell me what to do after Sarah's grandfather leaves town? He says to talk to the guy from the temple, but after talking to him and unlocking the cave, I don't know what else to do

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote