4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
problem is i have talked to everyone, multiple times. Everyone that's on the map anyways and I can't seem to go into in other areas if there are any. They all repeat whatever they are currently on.
Its hard to say what is going on since there is no obvious route in the game, best I can suggest is check one of the walkthroughs and see if you have gone through all of the important points it notes.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Its hard to say what is going on since there is no obvious route in the game, best I can suggest is check one of the walkthroughs and see if you have gone through all of the important points it notes.
walkthrough? where? I've googled walkthrough for this game multiple times and found nothing.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Need to look for the original name - Seira of Rotation or by the Japanese Name: 回転切りのセイラ

ULMF still has threads for it:

Evilsanta

Dec 21, 2017
guys any walk through for this game?? if yes please tell me to find it for past 4hrs i am stuck in the village only

jurubeba br

Jan 25, 2018
[QUOTE = "Uriel, post: 54171, member: 756"] Pode ser como sangeki de equipamento e a fortaleza de rhode onde você tem que estar em uma localidade de sistema japonesa porque o applocale não traz texto txt [/ QUOTE]

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
There is no other quest than the first one? Also, I cannot find any event at night because everybody is at the festival and dont know where that is.

daken24

Mar 19, 2018
There is no other quest than the first one? Also, I cannot find any event at night because everybody is at the festival and dont know where that is.

It's nearby of the temple (there's one guard near to a billboard where you can read about the festival) you go there by walking to the right

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote