sanndan

Jun 27, 2019
Welp, I thought the game was going to be pretty short given how early one of the possible obtainable endings shows up but it does end up going on for a while.

Not sure if it's just me, but one of Azusa's scenes with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
has the CGs completely break and trying to view the CGs in the gallery makes the game crash.

On a different note, after one of the particular endings, a new option appears upon starting a new game. I'm assuming it has to do with reaching the true end.

The missing Yurina scenes are both from the events that leads to Yurina's ending. Though I don't remember how you reach it exactly since I think the required events don't happen if you focus solely on her. You know you've missed it if
Not sure which Miyu scenes you're missing but there's two scenes for her exclusive to the true end route, one of them not being nsfw.

EDIT:So it turns out to reach the True end you have to
Lewd wise, its only one extra h-scene and it might be not worth it if you don't care about the plot since you essentially have to an entire full playthrough of Miyu's route again to see it along the way.
no, that's normal

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Not sure if it's just me, but one of Azusa's scenes with
has the CGs completely break and trying to view the CGs in the gallery makes the game crash.
I have the same issue with the same scene. I don't suppose there's been any fix for that or something?

Either way, I've been losing interest in completing this VN. The story isn't that interesting tbh... and after a while, it just gets ridiculously repetitive aside from the sex scenes, giving a whole "get on with it" sort of feel.

I dunno if I'll bother... Maybe there's some choice guide somewhere? I guess I'm at least curious about the true ending.

EDIT:

Well, I got a off the kagura discord and used to it to more easily run through all the endings and... ugh....

Man, this story is bad. By the end, you don't really find out anything in any of the endings. You don't find out why the Law exists, why the "Fruits" have to suffer, what's up with the Deep Lords, why the world has to end, what's up with the Ritual, who enforces this shit... Nothing. You just find out why the protagonist is special and why he and Miyu sort of seem to know each other. Except it's not him that Miyu originally recognizes, it's the being known as Betrayal in him, through her connection to the sword that's actually part of Betrayal's powers.

Like... 9/10 H-scenes, I guess. Could've used more tentacles for my tastes...

But aside from that, the story has about as much consistency as tissue paper, which is very disappointing.

People that skip out on everything except the H-scenes honestly aren't missing out on much... and man am I glad I didn't pay a dime for this, because if I had, I'd have wanted a refund. Pure VNs ride on their stories, and if the story is bad, the VN is bad.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes