p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
Virus concerns aside, the game is pretty much 100% VN with no Combat/ gameplay elements. There are some games that are labeled as VN yet have gameplay/combat (Evenicle, Rance, Donnax2,etc). Was hoping for some combat or gameplay of some sort but oh well...

The game is also notorious for forced H content (depending on your tastes this can be a positive or a negative). Like the game features 3 heroines, there are heroine paths and a true end, yet just progressing through the story no matter what you do, choice you pick the heroines get fcked (even on their own route). This turns the choice aspect to be near to meaningless (there are branching routes) and are more meant to guide you to which CG you want to see, or what story branch you want to go. What I mean by the choice being meaningless is because the choice is to save x heroine yet sometimes they still get fcked, or y heroine gets fcked instead, or you actually save them sometimes.

Personally I don't like pure VN H-games, what tends to happen is I skip all the interesting plot dialogue/story beats just to get to the H scene (which is almost the same as just looking at the gallery but a bit more tedious/ has voice/dialogue). I prefer H games to have some gameplay elements to keep the game interesting (instead of slapping me with a wall of text just to get to the next H scene). Which is why it's also nice when games have a pure route/ good end route because if the game is only full of H stuff and no time to wind down (like gameplay elements) then one will tend to get refractory period (moment of clarity after a nut/ Post nut clarity) and have to put the game down for some time. One can argue the long WALL OF TEXT from VN serves as the "cooldown" period for the next h scene, but when you have a shit ton of games you've already played/will play you can't give a crap about a wall of text lore specially in H games. RPGM games with combat and gameplay paces it better since story is not a general wall of text, but there is some combat and gear management to keep things interesting. Oneone1 games does it best. While their games are technically like a VN (when it comes to dialogue, branching paths, story, etc) it has gameplay to keep things interesting and not doze you off. I finished evenicle1-2, Donna2 despite them being text heavy (almost like a VN) because they have interesting gameplay to keep things from being boring. Was the gameplay good? It doesn't have to be, just don't be bad/tedious and have a decent gameplay loop.

Another great aspect of games with pure runs/ good ends is that one can finish the game in a continued pace (without post nut clarity getting in the way) and just enjoy the gallery when you finish it (or start a new game and do the full H playthrough since you already know the story).

Anyways back to the game discussion; while the lore is interesting/intriguing VN games tend to kill the pacing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My opinion when it comes to accessibility (how easy it is to get hooked) of literature/art/game is like this: Books => VN => Video/movie => Games. It all comes down to interactivity, games being the most engaging of all forms. But all comes with a downside/cost of course. Books are the cheapest to make/produce, just write a decent story. Next will be VN which comes down to same cost as books + CG + optional voices. Videos/movie is all about telling the plot and animating it (which may be quite expensive). Games can range depending on budget/ gameplay elements.

Am I saying that all literature/art should just be games? No because there are pros and cons when it comes to each art form but some suit the material better than the other.

ForeverLosing

Mar 26, 2022
IDK. I just ended up buying it on Steam (and patching it with the kaguragames patch of course) and Windows Defender isn't screaming about that version of the exe.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
IDK. I just ended up buying it on Steam (and patching it with the kaguragames patch of course) and Windows Defender isn't screaming about the exe anymore.
Well that literally throws the Patch theory being the problem out of the water... Back to Square one.
Does that mean that the game actually needs to be cracked so that Defender doesn't remove its EXE or what?! Me confused!
Thing is with any other AV, it is fine, except with Defender (if it is a pirated copy).

DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
View attachment 2654618

So the culprit probably is Microsoft defender hating the exe and considers it dangerous/unsafe. Would have been great if it detected the file as dangerous before I launched the fcking EXE. Fcking microsoft. After deleting the file, and rescanning it again (after re extracting it to recover the lost file) it now detects as the same as you. I'm not techy/proficient enough to know the severity if this is false positive or not, nor do I trust the uploader the same as I trust verified pirated software/games uploaders (Fitgirl, etc). I also do not trust this game/uploader enough to exclude the folder from Microsoft to get it working (100% game will work if I exclude it from defender, but it also risks my PC if this is legit a virus/malware).
Sorry I didn't do a reply so you might miss it, but if you want to check I wrote a guide. I also think that this game has good art from what the OP provides. Worth looking into for everyone's peace of mind.

How to Guide Post from a lazy professional on watac virus confirmation

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
Anyone here knowledgeable about the different routes/ requirements for true end route? I think I actually got the true end route by random chance of just clicking random stuff to get h scenes lol.

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
Sorry I didn't do a reply so you might miss it, but if you want to check I wrote a guide. I also think that this game has good art from what the OP provides. Worth looking into for everyone's peace of mind.

How to Guide Post from a lazy professional on watac virus confirmation
Yeah thanks for the guide for checking the validity of a virus. Windows defender is fcking weird man, I think I pressed allow on device on the file when it deleted it. It did not restore it (game exe). I extracted the archive again to get the file. Scanned the file with defender again and it doesn't detect.

What makes me question defender is because one case before was about me playing a cracked normal game from fitgirl. WD (windows defender) is throwing a temper tantrum at the files. Deleting installer, deleting the file exe, the crack to make the game work. Even allowing the file will not work. DEFENDER will auto delete. I had to put exclusion in folder order to get it to work. Yet here, this file is sometimes detected by defender as a virus, sometimes not. A person showed a virus total with microsoft detecting it there, while mine and some others did not have microsoft show in virus total.

I decided to play the game anyway since i already opened the exe. If it was a virus I'm already fcked (since running exe "if" it is a virus will implement script already). I still think it may be false positive but I have no way of knowing (yes I can test it with your method but its time consuming lol and this site is generally safe).

• Haha
Reactions: DarkKaiba666

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Virus concerns aside, the game is pretty much 100% VN with no Combat/ gameplay elements. There are some games that are labeled as VN yet have gameplay/combat (Evenicle, Rance, Donnax2,etc). Was hoping for some combat or gameplay of some sort but oh well...

The game is also notorious for forced H content (depending on your tastes this can be a positive or a negative). Like the game features 3 heroines, there are heroine paths and a true end, yet just progressing through the story no matter what you do, choice you pick the heroines get fcked (even on their own route). This turns the choice aspect to be near to meaningless (there are branching routes) and are more meant to guide you to which CG you want to see, or what story branch you want to go. What I mean by the choice being meaningless is because the choice is to save x heroine yet sometimes they still get fcked, or y heroine gets fcked instead, or you actually save them sometimes.

Personally I don't like pure VN H-games, what tends to happen is I skip all the interesting plot dialogue/story beats just to get to the H scene (which is almost the same as just looking at the gallery but a bit more tedious/ has voice/dialogue). I prefer H games to have some gameplay elements to keep the game interesting (instead of slapping me with a wall of text just to get to the next H scene). Which is why it's also nice when games have a pure route/ good end route because if the game is only full of H stuff and no time to wind down (like gameplay elements) then one will tend to get refractory period (moment of clarity after a nut/ Post nut clarity) and have to put the game down for some time. One can argue the long WALL OF TEXT from VN serves as the "cooldown" period for the next h scene, but when you have a shit ton of games you've already played/will play you can't give a crap about a wall of text lore specially in H games. RPGM games with combat and gameplay paces it better since story is not a general wall of text, but there is some combat and gear management to keep things interesting. Oneone1 games does it best. While their games are technically like a VN (when it comes to dialogue, branching paths, story, etc) it has gameplay to keep things interesting and not doze you off. I finished evenicle1-2, Donna2 despite them being text heavy (almost like a VN) because they have interesting gameplay to keep things from being boring. Was the gameplay good? It doesn't have to be, just don't be bad/tedious and have a decent gameplay loop.

Another great aspect of games with pure runs/ good ends is that one can finish the game in a continued pace (without post nut clarity getting in the way) and just enjoy the gallery when you finish it (or start a new game and do the full H playthrough since you already know the story).

Anyways back to the game discussion; while the lore is interesting/intriguing VN games tend to kill the pacing.

My opinion when it comes to accessibility (how easy it is to get hooked) of literature/art/game is like this: Books => VN => Video/movie => Games. It all comes down to interactivity, games being the most engaging of all forms. But all comes with a downside/cost of course. Books are the cheapest to make/produce, just write a decent story. Next will be VN which comes down to same cost as books + CG + optional voices. Videos/movie is all about telling the plot and animating it (which may be quite expensive). Games can range depending on budget/ gameplay elements.

Am I saying that all literature/art should just be games? No because there are pros and cons when it comes to each art form but some suit the material better than the other.
Thanks for your review. It helps a lot.

Are ALL scenes effectively the MC just sitting there off camera? Specifically the tentacle scenes?

RF1234

Oct 27, 2019
I know this eroge it the one where one of the bad ends Mc turn into dust after getting titty bj by the teacher with glasses lol

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
Yh I went on a site called Virus total to check if it was a false positive. This was the result. Not sure what it means tho
View attachment 2654016
So, Wacatac.B!ml is a common generic trojan, and Rising also identified "Trojan.Generic". Bkav Pro just detected it as general "AIDetectMalware", and both forms of McAfee detected it as "Artemis", which their official page on it notes, "Artemis in this case is not the name of a virus or malware; it simply indicates that something else was quarantined or blocked by GTI". And those are the only 5 of 71 that detected it. It's a false positive, plain and simple, probably caused by whatever crack was applied.

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
Thanks for your review. It helps a lot.

Are ALL scenes effectively the MC just sitting there off camera? Specifically the tentacle scenes?
He gets some h scenes with heroines but that's just like 5% or so of the total CG.

They are more like this: heroine vanishes/ gets kidnapped/ gets lost/ magic happens and MC has to make a choice who to "save". Most of the time saving someone would make the other heroine have H scene. Example heroine x and y, you pick x then no h scene for x, but one for y. Sometimes even choosing to save said heroine there is still h scene, sometimes picking a choice leads to a cg less bad end. MC basically has the magic cuck power of "vision peeping"(not actual in game name). He uses his power to locate heroines and sees what happens to them. While his inner demon/thoughts/ deep lord (named betrayal) keeps screaming to protect them (early on). And about mid game to near the end it keeps screaming about wanting to peek at the girls getting fcked. About 95-99% of the NTR h scenes are "off camera", I think there is only one h scene where MC is in the same room as the girl gets stuffed like a turkey.

Overall the Hscene quality is nice, voiced dialogue, the plot is kind of interesting (but I lost interest due to the game being purely VN and the heroines suffer no matter what choice you pick thus making me care less for them).

Anyone know how the game compares to the OVA?
Compared to the OVA/ hentai version of this I can say that the OVA is very mediocre compared to the source material (this). The OVA basically recycles 80-90% of its plot and h scenes from the game. Plus the CG in this VN looks miles better than that OVA. You also get to understand the plot better in the VN compared to the rush pacing of the OVA.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
He gets some h scenes with heroines but that's just like 5% or so of the total CG.

They are more like this: heroine vanishes/ gets kidnapped/ gets lost/ magic happens and MC has to make a choice who to "save". Most of the time saving someone would make the other heroine have H scene. Example heroine x and y, you pick x then no h scene for x, but one for y. Sometimes even choosing to save said heroine there is still h scene, sometimes picking a choice leads to a cg less bad end. MC basically has the magic cuck power of "vision peeping"(not actual in game name). He uses his power to locate heroines and sees what happens to them. While his inner demon/thoughts/ deep lord (named betrayal) keeps screaming to protect them (early on). And about mid game to near the end it keeps screaming about wanting to peek at the girls getting fcked. About 95-99% of the NTR h scenes are "off camera", I think there is only one h scene where MC is in the same room as the girl gets stuffed like a turkey.

Overall the Hscene quality is nice, voiced dialogue, the plot is kind of interesting (but I lost interest due to the game being purely VN and the heroines suffer no matter what choice you pick thus making me care less for them).
Ha, so is the dialogue all written from the MC's perspective as he's jackin' it while peeping?

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
so sex with them lead to the world ending....
why man. If that the case, where's the government's interference to make sure the rest of the world don't die? Hell that sound sketchy as fuck to them but they in the anime world. Anything could happen.
1685255708311.png

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
Ha, so is the dialogue all written from the MC's perspective as he's jackin' it while peeping?
so far from the scenes I've read, I think all of them are just written from the area perspective itself.

The heroines are referred to as fruits and deep lords must corrupt them to end the world, all antagonists are deep lords of some kind, the mc is unique in a way that he is a deep lord but is trusted by the girls, his deep lord is also the weakest and cuckiest of them all (his deep lord is named betrayal, there is some background lore between his deep lord and one of the heroines, something about reincarnation or some shit, I've skipped dialogue to fully grasp it lol.

Here is an example scene:
Pre-CG dialogue
MC: Oh no x heroine and y heroine is missing. Who do I save first (Choice X, Choice Y).
Inner thoughts/Deep lord: ...tec. Protect them. (or): ...fruit. Watch fruit get corrupted. End the world.
MC: oh fck off inner thoughts I'm not a cuck. Alright time to save heroine Y.
MC saves heroine Y and gets no scene from heroine Y.
Meanwhile:
heroine X perspective and antagonist dialogue during H scene.....
After..
MC: oh no I failed to save you....
heroine x: iz okay. I got you now.
TLDR: That's like a pretty much how the h scenes dialogue go. MC almost has no thoughts during the scene, but before the scene his inner demon urges him to watch the heroine get defiled. LIKE one of the choices in the mid game becomes like "save heroine x, or watch her get defiled". This choice happens 4 times in 4 different consecutive h scenes lol. Of course being the dialogue skipping h scene connoisseur that I am I picked all the choices leading to the heroine getting fcked. What did I get in the end after choosing some good things here and there in the choices at the end?

The only time MC has dialogue in H scenes is if he is in them. The rare 5% of the game where he has sex with the heroines. Personally I would have cared more for the heroines if the game does not treat them as disposable tragic h game heroine figures (always getting forced h scenes). Only MC can take the virginity of the 3 heroines for what that's worth (heroines' logic goes like: if I'm about to get stuffed like a turkey in forced h scenes, then I'd rather have my first be with the MC).

• Sad
Reactions: f9account and Frumi

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Personally I would have cared more for the heroines if the game does not treat them as disposable tragic h game heroine figures (always getting forced h scenes). Only MC can take the virginity of the 3 heroines for what that's worth (heroines' logic goes like: if I'm about to get stuffed like a turkey in forced h scenes, then I'd rather have my first be with the MC).
Haha, you can't even have the heroines lose their virginity to anything you choose like a tentacle monster? Bizarre choice.

Thanks for all your info!

Reactions: p23rklo

Kelp!

Jan 9, 2020
So, even the official .exe file is considered a virus by microsoft. Though the original one from steam is fine, the .exe included from kagura's R18 patch triggers the warning. Weird.

Valentine9

May 16, 2020
Yeah, from the brief synopsis provided here it sounds like this is incredibly similar to the author and company's other game Giiga ~Fanluge†Qliphoth~. Just have to enjoy the h and tune out the plot and character interactions (which you usually REALLY don't want to do for a VN).

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes