SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
Yeah, I remember the anime, something about watching the girls being fucked through a book while searching for them... or something. Most R-18 content is NTR and the protagonist beta as fuck. The art is excellent and the action hot, no doubt about that but if you are not into the perspective, it's an utter waste.

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
I'm afraid I have to say: No :BootyTime:
According to vndb it has a true end.
If someone knows what this is about maybe he can spoil this for me then? Just curious what a game like this thinks a true end would look like.

Edit: And thx for the confirmation.
A bit sad, the girls looked good... oh well, it is what it is. :(

Last edited:
Mar 12, 2018
Wow, a really unexpected release, lol. I'd played this game some years ago and already forgot about it. A rather solid netorare game as far as I remember. But not that many scenes, though. I skimmed the plot, but I remember it to be rather dark - the ntr guy was the MC's friend or something and he ended up super evil.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
For the first time, my Defender automatically actually deleted the Exe on this game... It usually never does that...
Yes, well, since from the attached picture you can see Microsoft being one of the engines that gives a false positive (5/71), I would say - not surprising...

ForeverLosing

Mar 26, 2022
Yh I went on a site called Virus total to check if it was a false positive. This was the result. Not sure what it means tho
View attachment 2654016
Usually I wouldn't be concerned about Microsoft Defender labeling it a wacatac threat (I've witnessed so many false positives on this site for that), but seeing the other security vendors flag it is rather concerning. Artemis is the name of McAfee's real-time scanner so that doesn't help much, and the other two appear to be using AI (?) heuristics which might detect novel viruses.

I can't really recommend downloading this one way or the other, Kagura Games obvs wouldn't knowingly put a virus in their exe but I'll let someone more knowledgeable put this one to rest.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Yes, well, since from the attached picture you can see Microsoft being one of the engines that gives a false positive (5/71), I would say - not surprising...
It's not that... I have analyzed many games before that were flagged by Virustotal/Defender as a Virus before according to other users and ended up being clean on my end... The surprise for me was this is the first time I download a game from F95 that actually REALLY got flagged on my end...
Thing is my Defender didn't flag it as WacatacB as Virustotal says, it flagged it as Behavior/Win32: DefensiveEvasion.A!ml
Not only that, my Defender didn't even warn me about the Exe file, it quarantined it OUTRIGHT!
Anyhow, I'll wait until Win Defender calms down around this game... Really hoping it has to be the patcher that is triggering all this stuff...

Last edited:

PickyPockety

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
I watch the animation 6 or 7 years ago i think. never thought the the vn ever going to be translated

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
Yh I went on a site called Virus total to check if it was a false positive. This was the result. Not sure what it means tho
View attachment 2654016
The result on my end is a bit different than you guys, I don't know if Microsoft suddenly updated their rating on this game but according to virus total ( ) only 4 of those in your results showed up. Those 4 being some rando unknown Antivirus (not reliable/notable enough), with McAfee being the most notorious one as being as shit as a malware/virus itself.

Spiral.png

My microsoft windows defender also did not detect any virus in the 7z file, and the extracted folder/ game exe itself. My windows defender is currently UP TO DATE. Either your Windows defender might be outdated, or microsoft made a last minute change from when you scanned that file to when I scanned that file to making it considered as "safe".

It's not that... I have analyzed many games before that were flagged by Virustotal/Defender as a Virus before according to other users and ended up being clean on my end... The surprise for me was this is the first time I download a game from F95 that actually REALLY got flagged on my end...
Thing is my Defender didn't flag it as WacatacB as Virustotal says, it flagged it as Behavior/Win32: DefensiveEvasion.A!ml
Not only that, my Defender didn't even warn me about the Exe file, it quarantined it OUTRIGHT!
Anyhow, I'll wait until Win Defender calms down around this game... Really hoping it has to be the patcher that is triggering all this stuff...
Yeah windows defender might be a bit fcky when it comes to "cracked" software/illicit software. A good example is trusted piracy websites like Fitgirl (files, exe, installer) getting flagged as virus by microsoft. It's because of the steam cracker tool that they use that alters the exe files themselves. Microsoft hates pirated shit and began cracking down on it so there's a decent chance that cracked software gets labeled as a virus/malware by microsoft. The worst aspect of it all is fcking windows defender treating it's users like babies and AUTO DELETES/QUARANTINES the files without asking user input. That is some malware/virus like behavior type of shit (in the way that it doesn't ask for your permission in deleting files). A person needs to exclude exceptions to pirated software (not all of them but some get flagged) just to get them working even when the pirated files came from a reputable source.

Granted I downloaded this one from pixeldrain (other websites/links might have been uploaded to might have been compromised/ is different in a way).

TLDR: I think it's generally safe since the OP (probably) got it from Kagura officially, OP is a verified uploader of this site, 4 AV that detected it in Virustotal isn't notable enough to warrant this as being 100% VIRUS/MALWARE. There is a chance it is, but there is an even HIGHER chance it isn't.

Edit: Welp that was odd the EXE did disappear on me also. I think what happened was I launched the game, alt tabbed and the game itself closed/disappeared along with the exe. Now this is a bit suspicious, I say don't download this for now it literally is gambling your PC on the line.

Last edited:

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
The result on my end is a bit different than you guys, I don't know if Microsoft suddenly updated their rating on this game but according to virus total ( ) only 4 of those in your results showed up. Those 4 being some rando unknown Antivirus (not reliable/notable enough), with McAfee being the most notorious one as being as shit as a malware/virus itself.

View attachment 2654453

My microsoft windows defender also did not detect any virus in the 7z file, and the extracted folder/ game exe itself. My windows defender is currently UP TO DATE. Either your Windows defender might be outdated, or microsoft made a last minute change from when you scanned that file to when I scanned that file to making it considered as "safe".

Yeah windows defender might be a bit fcky when it comes to "cracked" software/illicit software. A good example is trusted piracy websites like Fitgirl (files, exe, installer) getting flagged as virus by microsoft. It's because of the steam cracker tool that they use that alters the exe files themselves. Microsoft hates pirated shit and began cracking down on it so there's a decent chance that cracked software gets labeled as a virus/malware by microsoft. The worst aspect of it all is fcking windows defender treating it's users like babies and AUTO DELETES/QUARANTINES the files without asking user input. That is some malware/virus like behavior type of shit (in the way that it doesn't ask for your permission in deleting files). A person needs to exclude exceptions to pirated software (not all of them but some get flagged) just to get them working even when the pirated files came from a reputable source.

Granted I downloaded this one from pixeldrain (other websites/links might have been uploaded to might have been compromised/ is different in a way).

TLDR: I think it's generally safe since the OP (probably) got it from Kagura officially, OP is a verified uploader of this site, 4 AV that detected it in Virustotal isn't notable enough to warrant this as being 100% VIRUS/MALWARE. There is a chance it is, but there is an even HIGHER chance it isn't.
Well then! Since you didn't detect anything with Defender, I'll try to re-download and confirm this right now.
Edit: SAW YOUR EDIT! Nevermind!!!! That is EXACTLY what happened to me!

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes