Prettz

Jul 26, 2020
oh well, what an anticlimactic ending..

View attachment 2125646
The night before the final battle in chapter 9, after having chosen to stay in the town until the final battle I get this error while on the hill talking to Ridley. So now I can't progress and see the end of the game. I'm using the patches from the beggining of the thread.

The NTR breaks the fourth wall in this game!
Surprised you made it that far without hitting that error, I've hit it in a least 20 different places. 3 of them just with the secret NTR scenes you can find. only way I found to get past is to swap the Data that is given at post #25 then the next time you can save swap the patch data folder back.

Reactions: Nefurien

driade

Jul 15, 2021
i've got many errors on the way but this is the one i would like to show, any solution?
(edit: i meant i got the error when i go inside that room)
( Screenshot (7).png Screenshot (8).png

Prettz

Jul 26, 2020
i've got many errors on the way but this is the one i would like to show, any solution?
(edit: i meant i got the error when i go inside that room)
best solution is just don't go into that room, it's just a rest area and far as I can tell it has no other content. for other solution look at my post right above yours. (post #321)

Lithras

Oct 20, 2017
Yeah I'm back to working on it, focusing on translating it, hopefully I'll have it finished by christmas. Havn't made much progress since beginning of October cause the manager at work started being an oppressive asshole, so I just pissed him off and then quit lol. Got another job now, which is much better, don't have to deal with any managers and even though I get paid for 12 hours, I only work 1 at most, so got lots of time to focus on it lol.

Lithras

Oct 20, 2017
Well, just a progress update. I've managed to finish editing the translations earlier today, all that's left now is double checking maps 500-719 for any lines I've missed/mistranslated, errors and making sure it all fits in the text boxes, but I'll get to that on my next days off, shouldn't take a long time, I should finish that sometime between the 4th and the 8th.

Lithras

Oct 20, 2017
Truly an overwhelming pain to play as it stands, I look forward to it being playable.
Yeah I hope it works fully, but I'm expecting there to be some errors, it depends really, some people said they've gone through a lot with nothing but others not so much. If any do pop up, guess I'll just have to fix them as I go, provided I can.

Lithras

Oct 20, 2017
Alright, just got the errors/mistranslations done (as best as I can, don't have context for a few) so all that's left now is text wrapping and line breaks etc etc, can do that while I'm at work so I should finally be able to release it on wednesday.

Febui

May 6, 2022
I'd prefer not getting a notif until an update, but I do feel relief just knowing errors have been eliminated.
Question regarding your signature: Why SLV before the first 4 games? Did someone ask you directly for the fifth, and working on it made you interested in the rest? Does V have something tagged on it that you are more interested in?
I'm curious.

Lithras

Oct 20, 2017
Nah, nothing like that, back then I wasn't even aware of expiacion or spiral legend, I just browsed new releases on dlsite when I could and it just popped up, and when it said it focuses on a plotline, I thought, why the hell not. And well I had to go through the story while translating it (wish I could just forget it after I had finished translating) but well, thats the downside to having an eidetic memory, I can't forget lol. Anyway while working on it, I'd figure I'd also do the other 4.

driade

Jul 15, 2021
i've finished the double ntr route (choose ridley), and then ridley vanilla, and ridley vanilla with antera ntr. now i'm so mad bro at both frog and prince.

i need to do vanilla antera and then antera with ridley ntr. i hope i can get revenge to both of these hoes on true route after all this lol

Lithras

Oct 20, 2017
Alright, I've updated the OP with the new version. Any errors, do get back to me (with a save file) and I'll try to get them fixed as soon as I can. Hopefully that shouldn't be the case anymore but you never know. Anyway enjoy! As for my next translation, Spy Mission, I may also get that done later this month, I should be able to finish the translating for that in 4 days, possible 5, then it's just fixing the mistranslated parts and working on the rest of the images. With that said, I'ma take a break for the next 2 days, seeing as I'm off work now lol.

iYuma

Nov 17, 2017
Alright, I've updated the OP with the new version. Any errors, do get back to me (with a save file) and I'll try to get them fixed as soon as I can. Hopefully that shouldn't be the case anymore but you never know. Anyway enjoy! As for my next translation, Spy Mission, I may also get that done later this month, I should be able to finish the translating for that in 4 days, possible 5, then it's just fixing the mistranslated parts and working on the rest of the images. With that said, I'ma take a break for the next 2 days, seeing as I'm off work now lol.
Thank you for your great work! Does this mean Spiral Legend V is a complete edited MTL now?

Lithras

Oct 20, 2017
Thank you for your great work! Does this mean Spiral Legend V is a complete edited MTL now?
Well, I don't know what to say about complete, I've translated and edited every line I came across, but I get the feeling some parts may be stuck in japanese. I remember there being a few quests from earlier releases that should have been translated but weren't.

Last edited:

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Thanks for your work, Lithras.

It's been a long wait, but we're finally here.

Febui

May 6, 2022
I've translated and edited every line I came across
1671067578288.png
The concept of easy-normal-hard is simple enough that I don't need to read it, but, there it is. Selecting a difficulty will give a deeper explanation in English.
This same lack of translated summary but selection gives deeper explanation in English applies to the story difficulty as well.

Lithras

Oct 20, 2017
Selecting a difficulty will give a deeper explanation in English.
This same lack of translated summary but selection gives deeper explanation in English applies to the story difficulty as well.
And this is what I exactly what I meant, there are some parts that translator++ won't pick up, and you just found one of em, I've just checked the map files, using the search function and well, couldn't find the line you posted. So if it's not showing up in translator++, not much I can do about that. Besides, as you said, selecting a difficulty gives you an explanation, so it's not a problem either way.

Last edited:

Febui

May 6, 2022
1671088701888.png
None of the battle styles seem to be translated. I don't know what any of this is, and selecting them doesn't yield another screen of info, unlike the difficulty settings. I've checked both Ridley and Edward, none of the default options are translated here. (I assume new ones are unlocked later, don't know if those would be translated)

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes