Oct 10, 2017
Hey guys, I have something interesting if anyone wants to check it. I’m remaking the NTR scenes in MZ with added sprite sex (NTRPG style) and more special effects. The sprites I’m using were made by me using base models bought from DLsite. The sprites come from the same artist who made Boy Hero Ken pixel sprites.

It isn’t a remake of the full game but only of the NTR recollection room. This means that there really isn’t any “gameplay”, as it’s just the recollection room.

Right now the game only has the first Ridley scene but there are three possible options based on whose perspective it follows.
  1. First option follows both Edward and Ridley’s perspective. It mixes what was happening in the game together with the scene itself. Think of it as a “player” that interacts with everything that would give him clues about what’s happening while the character remains unaware, plus the scene itself.
  2. Second option follows Ridley’s perspective. It’s a 1 to 1 of the recollection’s room first option.
  3. Third option is Ridley’s perspective but without any intro of any kind, just the scene itself. Again, it’s a 1 to 1 of the recollection’s room second option.
The reason I’m doing this is because I’m interested in making a game of my own, but I had doubts about a lot of things. I’ve been working on a project for a while, but I eventually came to the conclusion that I need some sort of Demo of what I can do. Both for the forum and myself, as I want to confirm what I am capable of and if I'm comfortable of what I can make.

I hope you guys can take a look.

Last edited:

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Hey guys, I have something interesting if anyone wants to check it. I’m remaking the NTR scenes in MZ with added sprite sex (NTRPG style) and more special effects. The sprites I’m using were made by me using base models bought from DLsite. The sprites come from the same artist who made Boy Hero Ken pixel sprites.

It isn’t a remake of the full game but only of the NTR recollection room. This means that there really isn’t any “gameplay”, as it’s just the recollection room.

Right now the game only has the first Ridley scene but there are three possible options based on whose perspective it follows.
  1. First option follows both Edward and Ridley’s perspective. It mixes what was happening in the game together with the scene itself. Think of it as a “player” that interacts with everything that would give him clues about what’s happening while the character remains unaware, plus the scene itself.
  2. Second option follows Ridley’s perspective. It’s a 1 to 1 of the recollection’s room first option.
  3. Third option is Ridley’s perspective but without any intro of any kind, just the scene itself. Again, it’s a 1 to 1 of the recollection’s room second option.
The reason I’m doing this is because I’m interested in making a game of my own, but I had doubts about a lot of things. I’ve been working on a project for a while, but I eventually came to the conclusion that I need some sort of Demo of what I can do. Both for the forum and myself, as I want to confirm what I am capable of and if I'm comfortable of what I can make.

Mega GDrive
I like it! Having these types of sprite animations makes it feel more alive, imo.
I'm more of "NTR as punishment" but I'll be really interested to see what you might work on in the future.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
...soo any links to 1-4? also does the game not have a gallery?

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2017
I like it! Having these types of sprite animations makes it feel more alive, imo.
I'm more of "NTR as punishment" but I'll be really interested to see what you might work on in the future.
I actually liked the NTR of this game a lot because it feels more like "The MC gets cucked because he's an idiot". Like, he's punished because he's an idiot not because he had the bad luck of being born as the protagonist of an NTR game.

While the NTR path leads to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, the bulls are actually pretty normal dudes. They still corrupt the girls and everything but they don't mean any harm to either the MC or the girls.

I do enjoy good old NTR as punishment but this one raised some flags for me.

kv3

Apr 2, 2020

Mega GDrive
This looks really promising. Though I'm not a big fan of the new portraits and some of the new lines, everything else is really well-made. Looking forward to it.

jaden000

May 30, 2020

Mega GDrive
do you need a save file to access the recollection room?

Oct 10, 2017
This looks really promising. Though I'm not a big fan of the new portraits and some of the new lines, everything else is really well-made. Looking forward to it.
Yeah, the new portraits are a bit generic since they're made with the character generator. This means that it's limited both in general looks and emotional range. I wanted to use the old ones but they're in a different resolution since they were made for a pretty outdated engine.

D-us

Nov 12, 2019

Mega GDrive
I tried the game and I can only say that I loved it, I always liked games made with pixel art and this game looks great.

I hope you can get the other parts out because this remake looks promising, and sorry if I'm being rude but I have to ask, when will the next scene be ready?

Oct 10, 2017
I tried the game and I can only say that I loved it, I always liked games made with pixel art and this game looks great.

I hope you can get the other parts out because this remake looks promising, and sorry if I'm being rude but I have to ask, when will the next scene be ready?

Thank you for the feedback. I'm happy that you liked it.

I’ve finished the second sex scene itself already, but I still need to make the version that has some “story” around it and spell check everything once that’s done. The good news is that this scene doesn't have anywhere near as much story as the first scene so it shouldn't take that long.

The truth is that I stopped working on it this past week because of IRL issues. Nothing major, it’s just an issue with my car but it’s really messing up my psyche making it hard to concentrate on non-priority things. I just need to chill and i'll be back on working on the remake.

Reactions: D-us

D-us

Nov 12, 2019
Thank you for the feedback. I'm happy that you liked it.

I’ve finished the second sex scene itself already, but I still need to make the version that has some “story” around it and spell check everything once that’s done. The good news is that this scene doesn't have anywhere near as much story as the first scene so it shouldn't take that long.

The truth is that I stopped working on it this past week because of IRL issues. Nothing major, it’s just an issue with my car but it’s really messing up my psyche making it hard to concentrate on non-priority things. I just need to chill and i'll be back on working on the remake.
I'm glad that the second scene is already in process, I'll be looking forward to it.

Good luck in real life too friend

Reactions: Templar Studios

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Soo... is this basically an NTR focused game or what?
It's an adventure game where NTR adds an element of danger. There's actually a lot of good storytelling here. The NTR difficulty can be adjusted before your playthrough, too. You can make it from guaranteed or none at all.

iYuma

Nov 17, 2017
It's an adventure game where NTR adds an element of danger. There's actually a lot of good storytelling here. The NTR difficulty can be adjusted before your playthrough, too. You can make it from guaranteed or none at all.
Will I miss alot of content if I disable the NTR?

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Will I miss alot of content if I disable the NTR?
I mean, yeah. You'll miss out on a lot of NTR and get locked out of certain endings. It won't affect the main story too much, though. iirc disabling NTR won't free you from other unsavory scenarios, like bad ends from being defeating.

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes