Lithras

Oct 20, 2017
Yeah, it's reused assets and I think the true end is implied canon for every game because even the "normal" NTR and single Love routes usually leave the game's kingdom vulnerable to another attack or more problems because the cause of whatever big bad was summoned can only be discovered and dealt with on the True End routes. That or the non-True routes are pyrrhic victories.
Yeah I suspect each one will follow the true route, specially in 2 since it involves descendants, having a single love route would just create problems, and I only guessed its a harem because thats how it is in 5, though to be honest, I don't really see the problem with a pyrrhic victory, I mean lets say that happens, it could just set up the premise for the next one lol. I mean take 5 for example, Ed and Ridley aren't even from Kalmar, why should they care what happens to the kingdom lol.

Sorry if I sound intense. I've just played this series for a few years now with literally no one to talk about it with. No translation coupled with having a lot of text and being story heavy, being RPG maker, and having no CG for an eroge makes for a small English-speaking audience.
And I can understand that, personally I prefer something that has a good story, which is why I normally stick to VNs, those that just dive straight into the sexual stuff in like 5 mins or have a half assed story, I dunno, I just find those kinda disappointing lol.

dodo25896

Aug 21, 2021
Does anyone know how to fix the fact that when characters speak, their sentence go over the area and I can't read the whole thing.

Reactions: descil

descil

Oct 21, 2019
Got around to beating the final boss but there are some loose ends I can't figure out:
- The sword-in-the-stone in the church cave, how to acquire?
- The bath houses seem to serve no purpose.
- In Myers (port town) there is a night market referenced, and a building that's locked, but Edward's comment seems to suggest it can be opened ("oh there's a shop here but it's closed").
- I've done all the quests I can find but I'm only at 53% subquest completion in the menu.
- I'm not sure what purpose is served by the temple whence you find the murdered knight (in the cerberus plains).
- What purpose is served by iron, steel (no comment), and silver ores? You can buy them but they seem to serve no purpose. I cannot upgrade my weapons with the blacksmith.
- 2 areas in the right-light district seem to serve no purpose: the leftwards alley ("oh no ridley wouldn't want me going there") and the closed building with the purple roof.
- In the save editor (which makes this game 100% more playable, otherwise idk how to view love/ntr stats) there are love/ntr values for princess Charlotte, but what determines these values outside of the one run-in outside the basement showers I do not know.
- How to get the final classes for Ridley and Gael? The quests for Edward and Anterra are very easy to find, but as for the other two I'm at a loss.
The only things I haven't yet done are beat the optional bosses in the tower (from above posts I've gathered that doing so unlocks the true final boss in that ominous purple area) and explored the deepest parts of the mine and the ogre cavern.

Dodododo105

Nov 28, 2017
Is the whole theme of this Spiral legend series revolve around netorare?
No, it's basically an RPG series with love, harem, NTR, and bad end routes. It's not a full NTR game like one of those where NTR is locked in or the whole story itself.
Every entry in the series has NTR, though it seems that each entry features avoidable NTR with customizable difficulty.
SL2 doesn't have NTR routes (besides a noncanon one-off event post-True Ending that was added in the final patch with new content)

Reactions: sonhot

Lithras

Oct 20, 2017
Well, things are starting to pick up again so I've updated the links in the OP with my current progress. Most of the story should be done, though I guess I was wrong about it being finished after hitting map 600, seems they must have added extra lines in during the updates after Ver 1.00 cause I noticed some lines that aren't translated or are blank, so I guess you'll just have to wait til its fully done if that bothers you, if not, then go ahead and download it, I guess?

Afezeria

Aug 7, 2017
Well, things are starting to pick up again so I've updated the links in the OP with my current progress. Most of the story should be done, though I guess I was wrong about it being finished after hitting map 600, seems they must have added extra lines in during the updates after Ver 1.00 cause I noticed some lines that aren't translated or are blank, so I guess you'll just have to wait til its fully done if that bothers you, if not, then go ahead and download it, I guess?
Should add a mini changelog, or your own tl version number to the file/link so people coming in the future know when it was updated at a glance without having to dig through the thread.

Lithras

Oct 20, 2017
Should add a mini changelog, or your own tl version number to the file/link so people coming in the future know when it was updated at a glance without having to dig through the thread.
Maybe on the next one, there's not much left on this, next update will have everything done, after that it's just correcting wherever I've made mistakes or typos, though the latter won't be for a long time since I'm gonna play them in order.

mirrorwater

Feb 10, 2020
Everytime I opened randoms chests,the game would crashed with this message:
"Script 'Window_Message' line 346: NoMethodError occurred.
undefined method 'upcase' for nil:Nilclass"

Nefurien

Sep 10, 2017
Everytime I opened randoms chests,the game would crashed with this message:
"Script 'Window_Message' line 346: NoMethodError occurred.
undefined method 'upcase' for nil:Nilclass"
Yes, it also happens when I try to look at the gallery (so I can't see the NTR scenes, the reason I was playing :LOL:) And the solution of using the data fix in the second page is not good because obviously I lose all the edited translation if I use that and return to the terrible MTL. If you were playing for the NTR, I recommend you to stop, it gets even worse later. I even had a crash during a netorare scene (it was a bad ending). The biggest problem is that the crashes aren't random (in which case I could save often and move on) but they're at specific points that you can't work around. I had played up to a certain point (chapter 6) but sadly it's unplayable right now.

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Hello the links in the OP post are updated witht he edited translation right? I aks because the update date still says is from 2020, not sure if that is a mistake or not

kv3

Apr 2, 2020
I've been getting this error "Script 'Window_Message' line 346: NoMethodError occurred" while playing the latest version. Using the fix on page 2 works but it just pulls the game back into MTL. Hopefully this will get fixed soon, I've been looking forward to the translation for quite some times

Reactions: Nefurien

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
The game said something about private time in guild ch 2.im ch 3.but can't find any private time for the girl.how does it work??

kv3

Apr 2, 2020
The game said something about private time in guild ch 2.im ch 3.but can't find any private time for the girl.how does it work??
It means from that point on your party members will act on their own whenever you are in a city or town. You can go around town and check on them. They usually stay on different spots for first few chapters until you reach chapter 5, then they will only stand in 1 spot, unless something else happen.

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
It means from that point on your party members will act on their own whenever you are in a city or town. You can go around town and check on them. They usually stay on different spots for first few chapters until you reach chapter 5, then they will only stand in 1 spot, unless something else happen.
And how do I find them???

kv3

Apr 2, 2020
And how do I find them???
If you are asking about chapter 2 to 4, I think you can find them usually in the guild, the bar, the castle's underground and 1st floor maybe.
If you are referring to chapter 5, if I remember correctly: Ridley always walks near the inn where you sleep, Antera stays in her church, and Gael is on the upper floor inside the castle.

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes