iYuma

Nov 17, 2017
I mean, yeah. You'll miss out on a lot of NTR and get locked out of certain endings. It won't affect the main story too much, though. iirc disabling NTR won't free you from other unsavory scenarios, like bad ends from being defeating.
Well I don't mind the bad ends with defeats but if most of the "savory" content is mostly on the NTR side.. it would be kinda iffy for me to play.. I don't mind NTR at all but I do want some wholesomeness.

Dodododo105

Nov 28, 2017
Well I don't mind the bad ends with defeats but if most of the "savory" content is mostly on the NTR side.. it would be kinda iffy for me to play.. I don't mind NTR at all but I do want some wholesomeness.
There's plenty of "savory" content on the love routes. Doing both love routes even unlocks the true ending, which gets you a third waifu. There's also side girls you can find scenes with. Spiral Legend isn't one of those game series where it's like 1 scene for the hero per heroine and 90 scenes for NTR. It's pretty well balanced between NTR, Love, and Defeat. One of the SL games doesn't even have an NTR route and instead buffed out the Love and Defeat scenes.

Just be warned that this is a story game. Expect to be playing for like 40-80 hours, depending on how quickly you rush through stuff. There's plenty of h-scenes, but it's also contextualized a lot by the story and character interactions. It's not one of those games where you can just ask for a gallery save and expect the scenes to mean as much.

iYuma

Nov 17, 2017
There's plenty of "savory" content on the love routes. Doing both love routes even unlocks the true ending, which gets you a third waifu. There's also side girls you can find scenes with. Spiral Legend isn't one of those game series where it's like 1 scene for the hero per heroine and 90 scenes for NTR. It's pretty well balanced between NTR, Love, and Defeat. One of the SL games doesn't even have an NTR route and instead buffed out the Love and Defeat scenes.

Just be warned that this is a story game. Expect to be playing for like 40-80 hours, depending on how quickly you rush through stuff. There's plenty of h-scenes, but it's also contextualized a lot by the story and character interactions. It's not one of those games where you can just ask for a gallery save and expect the scenes to mean as much.
Oh don't worry I actually love long text based games that has a good story. Thanks for the detailed reply! 40-80 hours is prolly not that much anyways considering I played VN's much longer than that..

Reactions: Dodododo105

Dodododo105

Nov 28, 2017
Actually which of the games is this?
Spiral Legend II. V is the only one that has a translation though (even if it is just EMTL). If you want to play the others, you have to do like I did and hook it.

IV also technically didn't originally have an NTR route and instead focused on its Love and Defeat scenes. Its NTR route was added in the 2.0 patch.

Lithras

Oct 20, 2017
translation abandonded?
Nah, I'm still working on it, I'm not the type to just abandon a TL halfway, theres just been issues since last update, life getting in way, training courses, job hunting/interviews, taking some breaks, my short attention span is proving a problem too lol, but I've been really sick for the last week or so, pretty sure it's covid, feeling a lot better now but still not over it.

Spiral Legend II. V is the only one that has a translation though (even if it is just EMTL). If you want to play the others, you have to do like I did and hook it.

IV also technically didn't originally have an NTR route and instead focused on its Love and Defeat scenes. Its NTR route was added in the 2.0 patch.
Yeah, SL II doesn't have NTR but I read that a lot of the defeat scenes in there have a lot of cucking flavoured text, and as for SL IV, you gotta finish the story or get the true end (I forget which) before you can go on the NTR routes.

Eboun

May 18, 2020
Nah, I'm still working on it, I'm not the type to just abandon a TL halfway, theres just been issues since last update, life getting in way, training courses, job hunting/interviews, taking some breaks, my short attention span is proving a problem too lol, but I've been really sick for the last week or so, pretty sure it's covid, feeling a lot better now but still not over it.

Yeah, SL II doesn't have NTR but I read that a lot of the defeat scenes in there have a lot of cucking flavoured text, and as for SL IV, you gotta finish the story or get the true end (I forget which) before you can go on the NTR routes.
Alright man, no pressure or anything. Just wanted to know and i appreciate your efforts regardless of outcome. Hope you get well, health above all.

Shigurekt

Sep 2, 2018
when can i safely fap to ridley as she no longer being announce as a "he" in the translation :'v , feeling weird and kinda gay when fap to it tho

Lithras

Oct 20, 2017
Well, now that my job hunting is finally over, I can get back to it. My bosses don't have a problem with me doing some work on it, but I can't spend all my shift doing it, unlike my last jobs, and I've also started working on 2 other translations ( and ). Hopefully this will help with my attention span issue, cause I'll be roating which one I work on each week, it'll go NTR one, which will be next week, then SLV, then Feinne.

Vebr

Feb 26, 2018
I've also started working on 2 other translations ( and ). Hopefully this will help with my attention span issue, cause I'll be roating which one I work on each week, it'll go NTR one, which will be next week, then SLV, then Feinne.
Does it make sense to translate Feinne?

Lithras

Oct 20, 2017
Does it make sense to translate Feinne?
Fair point, but I wouldnt be surprised if that is just gonna be some quick and barely edited MTL. I think it was the same for the others.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Fair point, but I wouldnt be surprised if that is just gonna be some quick and barely edited MTL. I think it was the same for the others.
Check if its Kagura or another official translator, then again i was once burned by the transaltion fo Dark Elf Historia from ONEONE1, to this day i still hope KG picks up some of those older games to translate and do them justice.....

PS: the 1 i mentioned? It was honestly worse than most unedited MTLs.....

Vebr

Feb 26, 2018
Check if its Kagura or another official translator
Translation from Otaku Plan:

English is not my native language, so it is difficult for me to evaluate the quality of the translation, but they seem to translate acceptable.
On this site, there seem to be several laid out games with their translation. Everyone can evaluate the quality of the translation.
https://f95zone.to/threads/bikini-armour-explorers-final-kiralicesha.64690/

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
Edit: I don't really need an answer to my question anyomore, I put on my big boy pants and went out and figured it out myself.

Been playing for a number of hours and have been enjoying it, started getting frustrated with my choice to not go with the "full view" option, in other words the option that lets you see into rooms and fin event more easily.

When the game is 50 hours and you can't change these settings unless you start over one better make sure the settings is tuned perfectly.

I did not.

Am I intepreting it right that the setting only helps with finding these events? if there's anything to see behind the closed doors I will see it regardless of if its turned on or not? If not I might start over, in most other games like this I probably would have enjoyed playing with this setting off but since the content is so sparse in this one I really don't want to miss out on what little there is.

And even if you don't get to see any more content with the setting turned on, I'd rather have the quality of life of not having to try to open every door imaginable.

There's no chance that its possible to tweak some value in the save files or something to change these settings?

Anyways, Its clear that a lot of care went into this game, thanks for the translation!

Last edited:

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
oh well, what an anticlimactic ending..

Capture.PNG
The night before the final battle in chapter 9, after having chosen to stay in the town until the final battle I get this error while on the hill talking to Ridley. So now I can't progress and see the end of the game. I'm using the patches from the beggining of the thread.

The NTR breaks the fourth wall in this game!

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes