Lithras

Oct 20, 2017
Yeah, that's another one too, it's been like that since I first started working on it. I've not come across those in translator++ so I can't do anything about those directly either. The only way I'll be able to translate those is to use an image translator and then add a notepad file with all the relevant information.

Afezeria

Aug 7, 2017
Yeah, that's another one too, it's been like that since I first started working on it. I've not come across those in translator++ so I can't do anything about those directly either. The only way I'll be able to translate those is to use an image translator and then add a notepad file with all the relevant information.
Game uses 2 extra ways to display text scripts.
The first way is using the comment section, within the events on the map.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The other way is through the notes section, within the database.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lithras

Oct 20, 2017
Sure, but you're under the assumption I have RPG maker, which I don't. If people want those lines translated, someone else will have to do it, I've already done my part. I'm not shelling out 53 bucks just to translate a couple more lines.

Dodododo105

Nov 28, 2017
i own the required version of rpgmaker for this game (used it to mod and translate some games a few times). if i machine translated those parts, how would i upload it here? i don't know how that works.

iYuma

Nov 17, 2017
i own the required version of rpgmaker for this game (used it to mod and translate some games a few times). if i machine translated those parts, how would i upload it here? i don't know how that works.
How about using the current patch we have right now. Translate and edit the untranslated parts, repack it, test and upload the whole game once again.

Reactions: Animefan_09

Febui

May 6, 2022
Although much has been edited, many instances of Ridley's nickname, Rid, are "Rin" instead. It's inconsistent, standing out to me.
Some lines are a bit obtuse.
Sometimes things seem kind of repetitive.
At least I understand it, for the most part. In fact, I'm almost impressed some of the ero is as a clear and well-delivered as it is. Maybe my standards are low.

Lithras

Oct 20, 2017
Well that's because in the actual dialogue, Rin would actually be correct, as that's how its written, I only changed it to Rid so it'd make more sense and people wouldn't think it was referring to another character. As for the repeated lines, I'm guessing that's in H scenes, which again, is how it was written, and trust me on this, but they were one hell of a pain to edit. I can't even tell you how many times I got "his smile was warm and gentle/kind" in the Rubel x Antera scenes or some bull about honest and straightforward in the Rid X Gael ones.

Reactions: Animefan_09

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Is this ntr? Screenshot_2022-12-25-14-01-21-31_6f222323860cb8b3cbff0909a5afd514.jpg
I played on neutral difficulty and i chose dialogue choices that favor Ridley every time so what da heck is this? :LOL:

Febui

May 6, 2022
Is this ntr?
The game is teasing you. As NTR is a major feature, there will be ambiguous times that seem like NTR.
As for whether or not that specific instance has anything going on... isn't not knowing more fun?
Spoiler: She's just training to be more useful in battle because she wants to be the best for you. He flirts a bit during training, but nothing untoward, just jokes

Reactions: sonhot

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Examples like the above are why people might select the option to not show the heroine's point of view. It keeps the exact point of NTR hidden for the player, and makes normal scenes seem more insidious.

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
What three options do, when you talk to heroines in new game+ room? Is it for setting them to love/ntr route?

Nvm, I found out myself.
First option blocks girls from ntr route(and possibly locks them to love route) and second locks them on ntr route. Third choice I suppose cancels first two options.
Instead now I'm curious how to get true route? Is it possible from the start or do I have to finish game with certain conditions?

Last edited:
Reactions: sonhot

Eboun

May 18, 2020
If you keep hidden ntr, will you bee able to see replay of fmc pov when you want (like in scars of summer)? I just dont want to replay whole game

Febui

May 6, 2022
I just dont want to replay whole game
You can see NTR scenes through a door in the scene recollection, but only after the chapter that locks you into the NTR route. Mainly for H-scenes, not all of the build up
So, yes, you can replay from FMC POV, you just have to wait until halfway through the game before it's an option

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
No, I think it has something to do with Antera's NTR route though
Shit...i donated 2000 there. I planned to do at least 1k each chapter to see what would happen and if not then it'd at least help the kids...but as always in hentai, a good guy who donated to the church get netorared :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight
2.60 star(s) 5 Votes