OriX2045

Nov 30, 2020
Well, I would try to get it fixed, but the other two don't seem to be sending me their save file, can you do send it me instead?
Did anyone send you the save file, if not i would sent it, im playing trough this game and the same error is happening to me as well, or maybe there is a fix out? Untitled.png

Last edited:

Kmanlv

Feb 11, 2018
I keep crashing regardless of the fixes And that's the same error I get after leaving the inn not sure what's up it could be anything but am ganna guess maybe its graphics/I've folder missing files for the script s to run if not I have no clue

Reactions: emiliebzzy

Lithras

Oct 20, 2017
I know there hasn't been any updates in the past year due to 2020 being like it was, as well as life getting in the way but I have some good news and some bad news.

The good news is that my schedule has cleared up for the foreseeable future so I can finally resume translating Spiral Legend, and as such, I plan to finish it within the next year. As for the bad news, the person who was helping me has decided to pursue other projects, which, as you can guess, means translating will take longer since I'm back to working solo. I've also taken it upon myself to start learning Japanese (for various reasons), so that will cut into time spent translating, though as time progresses, I'll be able to provide better, more accurate translations.

Instead of doing monthly updates, I'm going to do 3 releases, the first when I finish the first hundred maps, the second when I've hit 400, and the last when everything is finished.

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
quick question, can the mc bang the girls as well or is it only survive the ntr?
or the rare one where he gets to stick it in towards the end of the game?

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
quick question, can the mc bang the girls as well or is it only survive the ntr?
or the rare one where he gets to stick it in towards the end of the game?
You pick a girl and get the girl. Unless you fuck everything up.

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
You pick a girl and get the girl. Unless you fuck everything up.
" You pick a girl and get the girl. Unless you fuck everything up " lmao. Don't know why that got me good.
so there is actual room for romance during the game and not a side note at the end?
and thanks for the reply!

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Machine translation from the blog:
It's been a while.
It's been a while. Hi, I'm alive. I'm still alive.

This is my first post of the year, even though it's May.
It's not a progress report, but just a survival report. Death.

I changed jobs around March.
I've been working for an investment company, a freelance consulting company, and I've also been making erotic games.
I've been doing a lot of desk work and loose work.
I've been doing a lot of desk work and loose work, but I'm a little tired from the physical work and haven't been able to make any progress.

It was close to my home and the commute was short, so the conditions were good, but
It was close to my home and the commuting time was short, so I thought I made a little mistake. (laughs).
(laughs) But I'm on a temp contract until the end of June, so I'll have to work hard until then.
That's how I feel.

Then I'll start looking for a job again.
Corona is in a bad way in Osaka right now, so I can't go freelance again for a while.
I hope I have enough time and energy to start making games again.
I'm a good boy.

I'm a good boy and I'm staying at home during GW.
If you haven't cleared our game yet, why don't you take this opportunity to do so?
I can't guarantee that I'll finish it during GW. (laughs)

So, that's my status report on my survival.
I'll let you know if there are any changes in real life or production. I'll keep you posted.

I'm afraid of being exposed, so I've made some changes.

Pinelo

May 17, 2021
Just finish playing this, good game but MTL is bad, can't understand parts of the story plot, hope future translation can fixed this.

Reactions: LazwelX

Lithras

Oct 20, 2017
Just a progress update, Well I have some good news and some bad news....maybe? I'll start with the possibly bad news, from all the maps I've translated so far, I can see that the organization of them are all a complete mess. I've done parts of Chapter 1,2,3 and what I presume is 7, I don't think doing a partial release will really help in this case so I'll just release it when I've finished it all, which brings me to the good news, I got much, much more maps finished in the last 3 weeks that I thought I would. If I keep working at this speed I should have it all done by.....let's say.....end of October at latest? Though I think it'll be finished earlier than then.

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
Sorry for asking this but could we get a file where only the UI and intro translated? I couldn't find a link here or anywhere else. I understand asking for that is easier than asking for the unedited MTL maps to be untranslated in a file.

I just want to hook the game with my own translators.

Lithras

Oct 20, 2017
Sorry for asking this but could we get a file where only the UI and intro translated? I couldn't find a link here or anywhere else. I understand asking for that is easier than asking for the unedited MTL maps to be untranslated in a file.

I just want to hook the game with my own translators.
I'll DM you the files, but it'll be on friday, I don't have the time to sort through it all til then.

Nefurien

Sep 10, 2017
Just a progress update, Well I have some good news and some bad news....maybe? I'll start with the possibly bad news, from all the maps I've translated so far, I can see that the organization of them are all a complete mess. I've done parts of Chapter 1,2,3 and what I presume is 7, I don't think doing a partial release will really help in this case so I'll just release it when I've finished it all, which brings me to the good news, I got much, much more maps finished in the last 3 weeks that I thought I would. If I keep working at this speed I should have it all done by.....let's say.....end of October at latest? Though I think it'll be finished earlier than then.
Thank you so much for your work!

Reactions: acady

Lithras

Oct 20, 2017
Haven't been able to make any progress since the last update since the room I was using at work is no longer available, been stuck in a room without any power (except for lights) for the last few weeks. I guess they got sick of me complaining lol, cause they're giving me another room on Monday so progress will resume then.

xavinavi

Mar 1, 2019
Im stuck in chapter 7, the game apparently wants me to cross the border but guards stop me from passing both eastern and western borders.

Lithras

Oct 20, 2017
Well, some bad news, I'm gonna have to temporarily stop translating SLV cause they've finally finished the construction of the first building at work, and students moving in now, so I no longer have any room to use. The company has left the canteen open at night for me to use but no way in hell that's gonna happen, since they moved it over to the unfinished building last month, that's been infested with rats, the brown type, I'd rather not get any of the diseases they carry, gotta feel sorry for the workers there during the day though, cause they leave stuff in there and leave it all open, so I've seen rats inside the microwaves and in their stuff. Thank god I never used any of the stuff on site.

Though there was one moment that was hilarious last month, back when I first noticed the rats one particular night. We had a couple workers on late that night, a couple hours after I first noticed them, went to patrol the site and just as I was heading out, I heard what sounded like a little girl screaming, so i head to canteen to check it out. There was one of the workers, stood on one of the tables screaming cause there was around 30 rats scurrying around underneath him lol. I suppose you can laugh when you try to imagine it, oh and fyi, I have reported this to the site managers but they don't give a fuck, they just wanna finish the job before the deadline is over.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Well, some bad news, I'm gonna have to temporarily stop translating SLV cause they've finally finished the construction of the first building at work, and students moving in now, so I no longer have any room to use. The company has left the canteen open at night for me to use but no way in hell that's gonna happen, since they moved it over to the unfinished building last month, that's been infested with rats, the brown type, I'd rather not get any of the diseases they carry, gotta feel sorry for the workers there during the day though, cause they leave stuff in there and leave it all open, so I've seen rats inside the microwaves and in their stuff. Thank god I never used any of the stuff on site.

Though there was one moment that was hilarious last month, back when I first noticed the rats one particular night. We had a couple workers on late that night, a couple hours after I first noticed them, went to patrol the site and just as I was heading out, I heard what sounded like a little girl screaming, so i head to canteen to check it out. There was one of the workers, stood on one of the tables screaming cause there was around 30 rats scurrying around underneath him lol. I suppose you can laugh when you try to imagine it, oh and fyi, I have reported this to the site managers but they don't give a fuck, they just wanna finish the job before the deadline is over.
That is disgusting news. I hope you never have to deal with any of these rats in the near-future.

Thanks for giving us an update btw.

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes