Fiboj

Aug 31, 2017
Check the previous page, the first post (by Aeternalis) has a fix.
thx i download Data.rar from 2nd page and it helps
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

any1 have some kind of guide what answer to choices ?

Last edited:
Reactions: lexlutha

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
Screen fades to black for sex scenes. That's genuinely terrible.
This game is a gem. You have some real slow but "believable" corruption ongoing. And the game has NO art, beside the pixels (which is enough for me). This game also allows you to "hide" the content, if you choose "I can't see what happens behind these doors".
I hope the translation will be there one day, so I have not to use this broken MTL translation I used till now.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Does everyone like NTR? Why are there so many NTR games now.
They like Netorare specifically and most would tell you that they play netorare games for the "corruption" but somehow i doubt that was the case :p.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
I've heard mention that others have played the previous entries in the Spiral Legend series. Were there any translations for the previous entries?

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
I've heard mention that others have played the previous entries in the Spiral Legend series. Were there any translations for the previous entries?
No. And NTR-wise only SLIII was semi-ok.
Gameplay is inferior in all versions.

Reactions: Beyo

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
yeah realised that once in the game got to hasty guess back to my sad search
But to be fair: The NTR in this game is good. You get a story, and can choose if you want to see it (as player not MC) or just hope there is nothing happening, and it can be avoided (if you don't choose the "ntr me 100%" difficulty).
Only problem is: you should be able to read japanese, and that's the reason most of us hope for this translation to be completed.

If you want to play NTR games with more visual appeal, look here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/ntr-links-titles-resources.2711/page-88#post-4227845

Reactions: Tiasung
2.60 star(s) 5 Votes