An RPG that focuses on its plotline.
Includes 2 heroines with multiple endings and an NTR route.​

Thread Updated: 2020-03-01
Release Date: 2019-08-08
Developer:
Translator: Lithras F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 1.50
Language: English (MTL - Finished) (Edited - 29/719 maps)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

Translator Notes:

can you maybe add more endings and add something in the menu showing the endings we seen if you already did that then great just add more endings :) I will download it now

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
can you maybe add more endings and add something in the menu showing the endings we seen if you already did that then great just add more endings :) I will download it now
OP is "just" a translator. Not the author.

DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
Nah he is just a hard working fan translator! There are definitely more things one could try translating, such as the variables to make hacks easier to understand each piece of the game. As it is now, trying to mess with Japanese variables is just playing around in the dark. Changing MTL to better English takes time too as far as dialogue goes. If anyone wants to help, there is a tool, Translator++ out there. You can use it to edit the text files and try to clean up the English. That might help the main translator since he's working a bunch atm.

Lithras

Oct 20, 2017
Updated the OP with all the fixes and whatever little work I've managed this month, most of it is related to the guildhouse and their requests.
I also included the original data files (Data JP folder) incase anyone runs into an error, so they can continue the game while I fix it.
Changing MTL to better English takes time too as far as dialogue goes. If anyone wants to help, there is a tool, Translator++ out there. You can use it to edit the text files and try to clean up the English. That might help the main translator since he's working a bunch atm.
Yeah, if anyone wants to help, feel free to, like I mentioned, my workplace is a mess over here with all this COVID-19, I mean, to prevent it from spreading, anyone who claims to have it gets free 2 weeks off with pay, even if they can't prove they have it, so as you can expect a lot of people abusing this, and since we're classified as an essential workplace, we can't close the site down either, which means whoever's left has to pick up their work, which of course, means less translation time for me. And they say this is going to last for 6 months... what a pain in the ass, honestly.

Last edited:

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
1585795425759.png

Hi. This error appears to me when I wake up in the morning at the guardhouse and talk to my pink-haired companion. it is at the beginning of the game after being captured by the princess guards.

Lithras

Oct 20, 2017
Hi. This error appears to me when I wake up in the morning at the guardhouse and talk to my pink-haired companion. it is at the beginning of the game after being captured by the princess guards.
Hmm, did you download the latest version in the OP? Because that one should have all the fixes to all the reported errors so far.

Reactions: CobraPL

nihilsmus

Feb 26, 2018
Reading through this thread got me curious about this game, but I'm not sure I understand what the 'intended' way to play this is.
Is the True End required to appreciate the NTR routes, or can I do NTR first?
What about the difficulties? It sounds like even the normal gameplay difficulty is insanely difficult, will Easy lock me out of NTR?
And what about the relationship difficulty? Is Hell too railroad-y?

Lithras

Oct 20, 2017
Hmm, not sure what's causing it exactly, I had already fixed it before and just checked the map file now, there's no problem with the line where the error appears. I'll check it out properly later, too tired to atm.

Lithras

Oct 20, 2017
Fixed it.
Can't have spaces after the backslashes.
Thanks for that, just fixed it myself as well, and I know you can't have spaces after the backslashes which is why I had fixed all of that, well aside from a few I left alone because I didn't think TL++ wouldn't use that column anymore.

GuiltyIncest

Jan 15, 2019
Anyone got a save of the bed scenes? I'm talking about when you sleep in the room next to your one and the one across from it (Rat room) in the capital. I've beaten the game a few times and got the double NTR end but can't seem to trigger those scenes for whatever reason.

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes