Nexal

May 19, 2017
You have to wait until the book is translated. And everyday events will progress.
So you can just sleep in the bed 5 times and that could be the end of it.
Yeah so i might be doing something wrong i went to bed like 10 times and nothing

FishWitch

Jan 11, 2018
Two questions: What's the platform to the right in the reminiscence room after you choose Ridley/Anterra? And what's the last crystal in the NTR rooms for either of them?

burn3287

Nov 7, 2017
Two questions: What's the platform to the right in the reminiscence room after you choose Ridley/Anterra? And what's the last crystal in the NTR rooms for either of them?
The platform on the right is the bonus scene added to their love ending if the other girl got NTR'd in 1.5 version mode, and the last crystal is related to that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: FishWitch

Nexal

May 19, 2017
You haven't picked up the book for the nerd yet. You just got the copy from the wall. Go to the orphanage.
Yeah i figure out where I mess up at, thanks for helping anyway I really appreciate it. now im told by that blond knight to hunt a monster

DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
Lithras, I applaud your work~! Thanks for working hard on this game. It's super long and surprisingly really good, making full use of it's world.
Sadly, I am stuck. After beating the dragon and going into the office to talk about a "war" starting and to "sortie" - I can't figure out where to go. This is like right after the castle villa night.

rtyz

Jun 1, 2018
Lithras, I applaud your work~! Thanks for working hard on this game. It's super long and surprisingly really good, making full use of it's world.
Sadly, I am stuck. After beating the dragon and going into the office to talk about a "war" starting and to "sortie" - I can't figure out where to go. This is like right after the castle villa night.
Go to north-est to the town called 'Heigen' if I recall correctly.

FishWitch

Jan 11, 2018
The platform on the right is the bonus scene added to their love ending if the other girl got NTR'd in 1.5 version mode, and the last crystal is related to that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh interesting, I'll have to play through again and see what that's like. Thanks for the help!

Sep 24, 2017
Is there actually a payoff to the prison scene in the beginning where they say they're gonna rape ridley. I figured it would be one of those things where i get to go back and look at the scene but through her eyes but apparently not.

rtyz

Jun 1, 2018
I think I found two bug caused by the translation:
-the trigger (requirement for some guild quest are broken) probably because of translation, most quests reads "(if [flag id])" and yet, you can do the quest without having finished the requirements (tested on a brand new game+ with flags resets then leaving most guild mission untouched except for one that has requirements)
- in the same situation, once you reach the point in the game where you have access to warp point, it is bugged since you can tp to place you did not activate the wrap point and upon activation of said warp point, dialog triggers saying that we can now warp to this point - also, most destination on the warp selection has also the (if [flag id]).

Anyway, I'm trying to 100% this game, do anyone know where to find the Rare Monster Dragon that is unlocked after the true end? The location text doesn't break, so I can't see it but it starts with A.

Lithras

Oct 20, 2017
I think I found two bug caused by the translation:
-the trigger (requirement for some guild quest are broken) probably because of translation, most quests reads "(if [flag id])" and yet, you can do the quest without having finished the requirements.
Yeah those are translation errors messing up the coding, the guild quest ones have been fixed already, it'll be in the next update, as for the others, I haven't got that far yet.
As for the dragon, why not use a text hooker, plenty of people on here seem to have one, I imagine someone would share if you asked.

Afezeria

Aug 7, 2017
Anyway, I'm trying to 100% this game, do anyone know where to find the Rare Monster Dragon that is unlocked after the true end? The location text doesn't break, so I can't see it but it starts with A.
Flying Dragon is: Clear Chapter 9 or true route, low probability POP at the archeological site of Avis.
The very last Beast one is: After clearing the true route, a low probability POP at Breeze Highlands (1).

rtyz

Jun 1, 2018
Flying Dragon is: Clear Chapter 9 or true route, low probability POP at the archeological site of Avis.
The very last Beast one is: After clearing the true route, a low probability POP at Breeze Highlands (1).
Yeah, found it. Thanks.
Now, trying the activate the goddam sword event in the mausoleum...

DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
There seem to be many areas that weren't part of any story quest or anything. I completed the first play-through but places like breezy hill, the tower to the right on the way to Myers, and the north forest didn't have any story relevance..
Is there extra content in New Game+? Also in the clear room, the very left door is locked to me(to start on ch 5). Can anyone make sense of how to unlock it?

BTW-Thanks rtyz for your help before with my first playthrough lol.

rtyz

Jun 1, 2018
There seem to be many areas that weren't part of any story quest or anything. I completed the first play-through but places like breezy hill, the tower to the right on the way to Myers, and the north forest didn't have any story relevance..
Is there extra content in New Game+? Also in the clear room, the very left door is locked to me(to start on ch 5). Can anyone make sense of how to unlock it?

BTW-Thanks rtyz for your help before with my first playthrough lol.
Breezy hill has post true end events. I haven't found anything for the tower but I haven't tried 1.5 content yet so maybe it's in there or it's just flavor. The north forest has actually story content but it's more H-scene related, the monsters that you have to kill to unlock scene 4 for both heroine can be found there. Also, there is a bunch of rare monster there, one of which only appears after you finish the true end.
There are extra content in New Game+, you get scene from the Demon King point of view. But that's all, if you want to unlock the true route the fastest possible, it's better to start from chapter 7 since you can change the favorability of both heroines.
I'm surprised for the left door, since it was always unlocked for me. No clue there.

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes