Lithras

Oct 20, 2017
That's actually the problem, it may be a bug. Isn't Gaston the npc in front of the smith? I did his quest (clear the mine) for the gun and the upgrade but he only upgraded my weapon once as a reward for the quest. Then after the questm talking to him results in him saying "you have to take care of your weapon' or something similar.
You might need to have some iron in your inventory for him to do something, if it still happens, send me your save and I'll take a look at it. It could also be because of the weapons, not every weapon can be upgraded, only certain ones, such as longsword, knife, dagger.

Last edited:

Lithras

Oct 20, 2017
Hmm, I took a look, even tried it on an unpatched game and it's the same, so it's nothing resulting from the translation, probably just as I said, only certain weapons can be improved and you don't have any more than can be.

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
How do I beat the first slime boss?
It's unbeatable...
I took some time to grind up levels and got that Common Restore Magic scroll from the chest of bats and got it equipped on the girl. It's nearly impossible without any heals at all.

But that is on "normal" difficulty.

Maybe you should restart and pick Easy? Save yourself the trouble?

Evil987

May 27, 2018
I took some time to grind up levels and got that Common Restore Magic scroll from the chest of bats and got it equipped on the girl. It's nearly impossible without any heals at all.

But that is on "normal" difficulty.

Maybe you should restart and pick Easy? Save yourself the trouble?
the easy mode will lock you out from some ntr events. the best bet is select the highest difficult (to be able to see everything) and use CE or save editor to be able to oneshot bosses. i dont play this kind of games for the gameplay after all, but for the story.

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
When you pick hell difficulty there is a line it says "coincidentally, this setting may not show real cuckoldry". Does this mean it will not have all ntr content? is it just feelings towards the main character (like changing dialogs)?
I do want to jump right into ntr route but i'm not sure about the options that should i pick. I enjoy some build-up before it happens does the story hell defficulty has this? or should i choose hard?

Also, thanks a lot for translating!

Lithras

Oct 20, 2017
When you pick hell difficulty there is a line it says "coincidentally, this setting may not show real cuckoldry". Does this mean it will not have all ntr content?
I believe the NTR is on hell difficulty, and this is just me guessing but with that, I think it's more of a "It's too easy to enter the NTR that it just ruins the mood/setting."

Reactions: VermillioN

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I think that CobraPL could answer the last posts about NTR and game difficulty.

I don't know for sure, but I think that hard mode will hide some events. I played on normal mode, also with pendulum mode activated.

Last edited:
Reactions: VermillioN

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
Wasn't game difficulty and NTR difficulty 2 different sliders at the start?

crocodile234

Aug 10, 2017
I believe the NTR is on hell difficulty, and this is just me guessing but with that, I think it's more of a "It's too easy to enter the NTR that it just ruins the mood/setting."
I agree with that sentiment. In the beginning of their relationships, the ladies like the MC, but he just sort of friendzones himself early on. So when the other guys enter the picture, it doesn't feel like they're being "stolen" from him more than he decided to pass on any romantic relationship with them. I assume on the lower settings you can make choices to establish a romance with the girls and risk being NTR'd, but it'll mean not seeing all of the NTR scenes.

Reactions: yolol

rtyz

Jun 1, 2018
I'd like to report another bug:
talk to the hunter-like man and give him 50k gold then the game crash.
Btw, I think Antera multi-target enhancement are also bugged and target only one person.

Last edited:

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Wasn't game difficulty and NTR difficulty 2 different sliders at the start?
Yup, read OP from there:

4 NTR levels - Love (off), Medium (point+flag system), Pendulum (point system only), Hell (guaranteed total NTR)
This is last information I had. In 1.50/1.51 author changed system to more NTR oriented. So I don't know if this system still works same way.

Reactions: sonhot

Lithras

Oct 20, 2017
I'd like to report another bug:
talk to the hunter-like man and give him 50k gold then the game crash.
Btw, I think Antera multi-target enhancement are also bugged and target only one person.
Thanks for the report, I've taken a look, the MTL missed out part of the coding, I've fixed it now, just drag and overwrite, but if you're continuing from that save, you'll have to move to another map and go back for it to work, it'll just crash again if you speak to him straight away. As for the Antera target bug, well, that's more like a visual bug, the effects will spread to all chars, when the target's name is in japanese that'll mean it affects all of them. I think this bug happens cause normally when you select a target, it starts off single rather than all. Either way it's nothing game breaking so I'll just leave it alone.

Reactions: ymt22 and sonhot

rtyz

Jun 1, 2018
I have two questions. I don't know if it's a bug or not but Ridley First Strike skill is not 100%, so I don't know if it work like it should.
Second questions, I passed the part in the story where the army said they put a portal between the northern town and the capital but I can't find it. So I was wondering if the flag/script was broken or it was just a story argument to justify us being able to go back.
I have one last remark, to get the copal for the elemental battle style for antera, it seems like you can purchase it for 30k at the port town but the dialog makes me think you can also get if as a random drop from the crab on the eastern beach. Can you confirm? I tried but couldn't find one. So I was wondering I was just unlucky or not.
Ok, last question, are some quests route dependent?

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes