Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
The boss fights in this are kind of ridiculous even on normal. I'm fighting the demon lady where you infiltrate her castle and she hits so damn hard I thought this was a scripted fight where you're supposed to lose, but nope. Time to cheat I guess.

Also I feel like I'm missing out on a bunch of content. Is there a walkthrough out there?

Yah, looks like this game isn't for me - i am on hard (because it said easier modes may have less NTR and thats what i want) and i can't kill the first slime boss. Grinded for like an half an hour, could only buy ONE mana potion and some health pots...still can't kill it. Even hunted around and found treasures and armors, still feels like no way to beat it.

Last edited:

Chicken42

Aug 11, 2017
Yah, looks like this game isn't for me - i am on hard (because it said easier modes may have less NTR and thats what i want) and i can't kill the first slime boss. Grinded for like an half an hour, could only buy ONE mana potion and some health pots...still can't kill it. Even hunted around and found treasures and armors, still feels like no way to beat it.
You can use save editor online to buff the characters and one shot everything

AzuraMeta

Nov 28, 2017
By "No CGs" I was expecting it to lack CG overlays and have just sprite animated scenes instead (like some RPGM games do).
But in this one, it seems that whenever there's an H scene, it switches to literally just a black screen with tons of text. Not fun at all... :(

Reactions: You

Lithras

Oct 20, 2017
and some main quest is not translated yet
Well, I did translate them, but those ones have scripting in it, so they don't seem to work for some reason, but I'm sure I included a notepad file in there detailing the untranslated ones.

Reactions: sonhot

Shigurekt

Sep 2, 2018
Well, I did translate them, but those ones have scripting in it, so they don't seem to work for some reason, but I'm sure I included a notepad file in there detailing the untranslated ones.
IDK , the quest that i have trouble with is not on the note pad tho (chapter 4 also has at least 1 untranslated quest but i somehow figure it out ) :'v , and the ero scene some how feel like gay sex between 2 men , hope you can correct the MTL part soon or it kinda feel gay when fap :'v

Last edited:

Lithras

Oct 20, 2017
IDK , the quest that i have trouble with is not on the note pad tho :'v , and the ero scene some how feel like gay sex between 2 men , hope you can correct the MTL part soon or it kinda feel gay when fap :'v
Ah yeah, just looked, seems the end part of the code repeated (probably what caused it since all the other quests have it and they work), anyway that quest says ""Cross the border and head towards the Kalmar army's frontier base".

As for the MTL, well, like I said, it'll take a long time, not sure how others do it, but I use several MTL's and japanese dictionaries, trying to make the lines as accurate as possible, not to mention the lines are more disorganised than what I've seen on other games, that's why some MTL'd lines show up inbetween edited ones, and for example, the games settings right at the beginning, they're split up on 4 different files. And when I checked that inn error that got reported, even though that's right near the beginning, that was on map370 lol.

Last edited:

Shigurekt

Sep 2, 2018
Ah yeah, just looked, seems the end part of the code repeated (probably what caused it since all the other quests have it and they work), anyway that quest says ""Cross the border and head towards Kalmar army's".

As for the MTL, well, like I said, it'll take a long time, not sure how others do it, but I use several MTL's and japanese dictionaries, trying to make the lines as accurate as possible, not to mention the lines are more disorganised than what I've seen on other games, that's why some MTL'd lines show up inbetween edited ones, and for example, the games settings right at the beginning, they're split up on 4 different files. And when I checked that inn error that got reported, even though that's right near the beginning, that was on map370 lol.
like every female refer themself as a he but still call their male partner like normal , really awkward when fapping :'v

Lithras

Oct 20, 2017
like every female refer themself as a he but still call their male partner like normal , really awkward when fapping :'v
Yeah, I'll get to those when I reach that point, I could just replace every instance of "he" with "she" but i wouldn't recommend it, cause the guys will start referring to themselves as she, and it'll mess up the files I've already translated. But nothing can be really done about the MTL, I think I remember someone telling me japanese is gender neutral, stuff like "he/she" uses the same word.

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
It's a very common occurrence in any machine translation to see words like "he", instead of "she", or "I", instead of "you".

Correcting this is not a simple task, because it happens all the time, and in most cases, specially when it's "you", instead of "I", it's hard to recognize the error because it rely on the reader's interpretation and knowledge of the story.

I just swap those words in my mind and keep on playing.

Lithras

Oct 20, 2017
Alright, thanks to changeling sending me a save, and the bugs reported others reported, I was able to fix and test them, there should be no problems with steal been broken now, styles will no longer be capped at level 5 and all main quests (aside from the 3 in the notepad) should be translated, I haven't confirmed that one though, as for the additional attribute effects, well I think i may have fixed that? If not, well, I'll need some more info on it.

Anyway just drag and overwrite the scripts file.

rtyz

Jun 1, 2018
That's actually the problem, it may be a bug. Isn't Gaston the npc in front of the smith? I did his quest (clear the mine) for the gun and the upgrade but he only upgraded my weapon once as a reward for the quest. Then after the questm talking to him results in him saying "you have to take care of your weapon' or something similar.

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes