MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
The game is SO text-heavy, the fact that anyone is willing to translate it shows so much dedication. The Great Flying Spaghetti Monster blesses people like you.

Interestingly enough, this game could be argued to be more vanilla than NTR. All the girls have a vanilla route and I think one of the girl CAN ONLY be vanilla. Actually, you could even call it harem since the MC can sleep with a bunch of different girls just cuz. I guess there's something for everybody.

Last edited:

doomulol

Apr 1, 2018
anyone has save before the 1st hidden ntr pixel event ?... or the first sex event where he needs to heal his childhood friend. or 2 saves that has easy mode chapter 7 non ntr ,,, and a hell ntr before chapter 7

Last edited:
Reactions: Kaa-san

Angleo Dorino

Jul 26, 2018
Its probably a fault in the translation , what you can do is get the original raw data , make a backup of the translated data and copy paste the original files. Load your game and play past the barracks , then save and quit. Copy the translated data back and see if you can keep playing.

The no method error happens a lot with mtl games
Thanks sir, you're really great.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Do people often edit MTL to try and make it more readable? I don't think I've seen anyone list that they were currently trying to do that for a game.
it is pretty common, I think most people just advertise it as just plain translated and leave out the tools they used to translate it.

AssGrim

Jan 31, 2018
Wait is ntr avoidable?
I mean not skipping but, not triggering at all in the story?

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
you're kidding right? read the name of the guy it's the translator, can you read? in case not its Lithras.
What tells you he is the translator? There is nothing in the op nor somewhere else.
ps.: Uploader means not its the translator itself -.-
pps.: I asked who the translator is at "Yesterday at 4:28 PM" and the op was edited "Yesterday at 11:31 PM". The note who the translator is wasnt there before, so stop fuck with me and open your eyes.

sweez

May 25, 2017
Anyone know what the NTR’s like? Don’t spoil just give me a vague idea

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
The boss fights in this are kind of ridiculous even on normal. I'm fighting the demon lady where you infiltrate her castle and she hits so damn hard I thought this was a scripted fight where you're supposed to lose, but nope. Time to cheat I guess.

Also I feel like I'm missing out on a bunch of content. Is there a walkthrough out there?

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Wait is ntr avoidable?
I mean not skipping but, not triggering at all in the story?
Yes, there's a true love path. Also if you put the game on easy mode, it won't trigger the NTR path.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyone know what the NTR’s like? Don’t spoil just give me a vague idea
Please, be specific. The game focuses on the story and has some grinding too. Unlike some other games, this game is long and story rich, so don't expect a nonsensical fuckfest. All relationships goes building up during the game.

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
You'll understand at what point of the story where you have the branching story lines of NTR or True Love. It warns you multiple times.

But as I understood the way to avoid it is to take all the girls into your party and not just do things solo during that 'week'.

Edit: Note that it took me about three hours of gameplay before I got to this point. And there was only one lewd moment up until then.

Reactions: etego

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
I tried a save file to see how the scenes and boy they're very long, detailed just cgless and it seems there're more ntr related scenes than vanilla. The exact contents is kinda typical, the girls seems to feel better in netorare scenes imply that mc sucks for your masochistic needs. Scenes are also pretty hot despite the mtl text

hikalulu

Sep 26, 2017
I tried a save file to see how the scenes and boy they're very long, detailed just cgless and it seems there're more ntr related scenes than vanilla. The exact contents is kinda typical, the girls seems to feel better in netorare scenes imply that mc sucks for your masochistic needs. Scenes are also pretty hot despite the mtl text
Would you mind sharing your save? Also can we repeat the scenes as we play?

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes