Lithras

Oct 20, 2017
Fixed it, just drag and overwrite when asked. It should fix the other errors I noticed too, but if not, send me a message (with a save).

Reactions: Barka

Lithras

Oct 20, 2017
Well, what do you expect, I only started translating the map files last week you know lol. Map029 is gonna take a few days since there's 750 lines to go through but after that, there's a bunch of small-ish files.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
From the store page : "This game has 0 CG images.
This game places emphasis on the player's imagination to create fappability,
with approx. 50 hours playtime for R18 event completion."

I'll pass but thanks for the translation and share :giggle:

• Sad
Reactions: AzuraMeta

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
With this game being so long and having so many lines, I won't be able to check every single one, if you come across one that looks mistranslated or cut off, send me a message and I'll get it fixed.
And who is "me"? There is no name of the translator -.-

tibasu

May 16, 2018
Do people often edit MTL to try and make it more readable? I don't think I've seen anyone list that they were currently trying to do that for a game. If it really is text-based, I'll wait for more before checking it out. but the mystery NTR genre isn't something I've see often so I hope it doesn't take too long.

NineMoons

Sep 12, 2017
I played a bit ahead of what was edited and it seems like a fun time. Just wish it had sprite sex to aid visuals but once the text is edited it still should be pretty great.

mistkae

Oct 23, 2017
While I can see the appeal of visual denial and implied H-scenes being hot in some cases, I don't want it 100% of the time in a game. To me, that's just the H-game equivalent of getting a lap dance vs. going all the way with a lady. Too bad, otherwise this game looked like it was well done. Thanks anyway.

Reactions: AzuraMeta

Madmac88

Dec 5, 2018
I've the same problem, what can I do??
Its probably a fault in the translation , what you can do is get the original raw data , make a backup of the translated data and copy paste the original files. Load your game and play past the barracks , then save and quit. Copy the translated data back and see if you can keep playing.

The no method error happens a lot with mtl games

Jun 6, 2017
I've heard good things about this series and I'm glad it's getting a translation, even if it's just a spruced up MTL at the moment. But then again, the problem with MTLs is just the bizarre and sometimes completely incomprehensible dialogue, so having a human being give it a proper look will already make that a thousand fold better than what other games get. And with how meaty this game is with dialogue and plot, I can do nothing but applaud the OP for taking this on.

I also suffered the same crash as this gentleman. After the first night at the barracks.
Got this error after first night in barracks.
Don't know if it's caused by the translation or what, but it's worth mentioning.

On that note, I'll be bookmarking this thread and hope the project stays alive. Good luck!

Reactions: N3koGuy
2.60 star(s) 5 Votes