GuiltyIncest

Jan 15, 2019
That or does anyone have a save at the start of the ntr route for pink hair and love route for the nun. I can't initiate the flags.

boostervii

Aug 22, 2019
Would anyone be so kind as to provide a guide or even a hint of how to get True Ending? Got an end with one girl (Ridley) already, and am just unsure how best to proceed from there. Thanks in advance.

burn3287

Nov 7, 2017
Would anyone be so kind as to provide a guide or even a hint of how to get True Ending? Got an end with one girl (Ridley) already, and am just unsure how best to proceed from there. Thanks in advance.
The requirements are kind of weird, its hard to tell even looking at the code. But I believe you have to beat either the both NTR or Neither NTR ending and replay to get the 'True Ending available flag set and replay the game. You should see some extra scenes throughout the game. There should be an option in the scene where you sleep in the mansion where you go to either girl for 'help' with your curse (if both have high enough affection you get a choice). If the flag is set there should be a third option to choose neither, pick that and you're on the route.

Reactions: sonhot

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
The requirements are kind of weird, its hard to tell even looking at the code. But I believe you have to beat either the both NTR or Neither NTR ending and replay to get the 'True Ending available flag set and replay the game. You should see some extra scenes throughout the game. There should be an option in the scene where you sleep in the mansion where you go to either girl for 'help' with your curse (if both have high enough affection you get a choice). If the flag is set there should be a third option to choose neither, pick that and you're on the route.
Does true ending involves any ntr?

• Wow
Reactions: rKnight

NineMoons

Sep 12, 2017
I'm surprised people can play through the non edited MTL of this game which is entirely text based. I tried to and the MTL is so bad idk how anyone could get into it.

reaver34

Sep 23, 2018
heya maties, that thing happen again a bit further into the game, i'll link my save if someone who know how to fix that issue want to take a look into it, saved right before the dialogue that make it happen.
bug.png

edit, worked my way past it by using dlsite trial version files ,using my save to play that part of dialogue in japanese then saving back up and returning to the translated version. for those who may encouter that issue in the future, here's your way out.

Last edited:

maricho12

May 5, 2020
PLEASE HELP ME, I AM TRUCKED ON THE CHAPTER 2 MISSION OF GASON "COLLECT HIGH QUALITY IRON FROM LEURA MINE". I HAVE ARRIVED IN LAURA MINE AND BUY SOME IRONS AND BACK TO GASON BUT NOTHING HAPPENED. PLEASE HOW CAN I COMPLETE THIS MISSION ???

Last edited:

Stiff91

Jun 13, 2019
PLEASE HELP ME, I AM TRUCKED ON THE CHAPTER 2 MISSION OF GASON "COLLECT HIGH QUALITY IRON FROM LEURA MINE". I HAVE ARRIVED IN LAURA MINE AND BUY SOME IRONS AND BACK TO GASON BUT NOTHING HAPPENED. PLEASE HOW CAN I COMPLETE THIS MISSION ???
I guess you cant do it because you first need the key that you get in the mine, so try it later.

Reactions: maricho12

maricho12

May 5, 2020
I guess you cant do it because you first need the key that you get in the mine, so try it later.
but how do I find the key while I can't get into the mine. please help me to complete this quest ...
what should i do after talking with gaston ???

burn3287

Nov 7, 2017
but how do I find the key while I can't get into the mine. please help me to complete this quest ...
what should i do after talking with gaston ???
Looks like your save's flags and variables are messed up. The guy blocking the cave is set to get out of the way after variable 0001 (story progess) is 79 or above, which happens after you talk to the mine supervisor for the first time. He should also only have the dialogue to sell ores after chapter 2 is cleared (switch 12). You should either reload an earlier save or use a save editor to fix the variables.

burn3287

Nov 7, 2017
Looks like your save's flags and variables are messed up. The guy blocking the cave is set to get out of the way after variable 0001 (story progess) is 79 or above, which happens after you talk to the mine supervisor for the first time. He should also only have the dialogue to sell ores after chapter 2 is cleared (switch 12). You should either reload an earlier save or use a save editor to fix the variables.
Actually here I just did it myself. You should be able to talk to the mine supervisor and progress now.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Surprisingly interesting premise for an h-game. I was well-liking the story until I encountered the first script error. After going through this thread, I think I'm better off waiting for an updated translation. The MTL conversations start occurring after the prologue ends, and it's from there that I start banging my head against the wall trying to make sense of everything. Are they even having the same conversation?! Hopefully the updates keep coming; the work so far is appreciated.

On another note, are there any available translations for the previous entries in the series? F95Zone does not seem to have any other translation but for V.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Surprisingly interesting premise for an h-game. I was well-liking the story until I encountered the first script error. After going through this thread, I think I'm better off waiting for an updated translation. The MTL conversations start occurring after the prologue ends, and it's from there that I start banging my head against the wall trying to make sense of everything. Are they even having the same conversation?! Hopefully the updates keep coming; the work so far is appreciated.
Yeah i just hope the TC finished editing this mtl someday no matter how long it'd take. I'm gonna hold off from playing this for now.

Reactions: rKnight

Lithras

Oct 20, 2017
Yeah, I plan on finishing it, you don't have to worry bout that, just haven't had much free time lately, though things are calming down somewhat so next month should be better, progress should also be going quicker now since someone offered to help me with it, they're taking care of some files, though I'll still be proof-reading their work, checking for any errors or untranslated parts.

Fiboj

Aug 31, 2017
Hi. any1 know how to fix this
i did lokation emulator and rar option extracting with japanice
and also tried download script file error.jpg

i have that error after prologe after night in small room whan edward wallkout of room and meet Ridley

Lithras

Oct 20, 2017
Hi. any1 know how to fix this
i did lokation emulator and rar option extracting with japanice
and also
i have that error after prologe after night in small room whan edward wallkout of room and meet Ridley
Check the previous page, the first post (by Aeternalis) has a fix.

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes