Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Mmm i tried the third game and it was good, but people tell me each game is better than the previous and that this 1 is particularly great, thanks for the transaltion, anyone knows if the guy had to stop the editing?

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
The game just has sprite sex, 0 CG.
I didn't saying anything about cg, I said scenes which is does have. When you load the final one, the scene plays where the characters goes into the prince room and sees him fucking the priest, same with the shower scene where his best friend is being fucked.

Cg and scene are not the same thing hince why I said some wouldn't trigger like the first ntr blowjob or the save where you're suppose to go to the castle and rest but the scene didn't trigger.

So I ask again do some of these not have scenes?

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
is there a sprite sex in this game?
There are several short scenes. Most of the sex is through text, however.
You better like reading.

Reference post #199 if you want data that has all of the sprite sex in several save slots.

Reactions: NotSyr

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
hi i quit this game a few months ago and decided to pick it up but. . . is there any guide? I really don't know which options to choose to go the NTR route. the game is amazing and I am really grateful to the translator. but the MTL really kills my enthusiasm to investigate the ins and outs of the game on my own.

ps: I am the most difficult difficulty.

pd2: if someone had the saved with the NTR scenes and could pass it. . . I think I would pray to a god

Lithras

Oct 20, 2017
Yeah, I'm still working on it, though I don't have as much free time as I used to, since I got a new job a while back and the shifts are 15 hours long, been sorting stuff out for now but when I've finished it, I should be able to spend most of my work shift working on the translation, plus I've got someone's offered to help with the translation too.

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
So this game has a lot of settings for story and difficulty. If I want NTR to be hard to avoid but not definite, which settings should I enable and which should I not? I prefer the female companions to romance the main character and see those scenes but slowly get NTRed by "better" options. The setting description to ensure NTR makes it seem as though the female party members won't even romance the main character or like him at first.

There is also that "seeing through door" option that I'm wondering about. I kinda like NTR where the main protagonist hears of the NTR happening or sees it partially. Then again, I hear the game is mostly text with only a few sprite sex scenes a la NTRPG so it doesn't sound like it matters. Should I leave this setting off?

I've heard this is a long game which is why I'm asking. I want to get the difficulty right the first time for my kind of NTR and not have to play a long game again.

burn3287

Nov 7, 2017
So this game has a lot of settings for story and difficulty. If I want NTR to be hard to avoid but not definite, which settings should I enable and which should I not? I prefer the female companions to romance the main character and see those scenes but slowly get NTRed by "better" options. The setting description to ensure NTR makes it seem as though the female party members won't even romance the main character or like him at first.

There is also that "seeing through door" option that I'm wondering about. I kinda like NTR where the main protagonist hears of the NTR happening or sees it partially. Then again, I hear the game is mostly text with only a few sprite sex scenes a la NTRPG so it doesn't sound like it matters. Should I leave this setting off?

I've heard this is a long game which is why I'm asking. I want to get the difficulty right the first time for my kind of NTR and not have to play a long game again.
The hardest difficulty doesn't rewrite the story to make the heroine's attitude towards the protagonist any different, it just makes it that you automatically get the 'both heroines NTR'd' route regardless of your choices, so you dont have to worry about accidentally missing an NTR flag or some NTR points. I think hard is probably the best difficulty overall, since it lets you influence the outcome without worrying about missing a specific flag. New game plus lets you choose from a few different points to start from, so you can go for other routes more easily without having replay too much.

The seeing through doors option just depends on how many extra hints you as the player see as to what's going on, the protagonist gets the usual NTR mystery suggestive dialogue and stuff regardless of what extra bits you see from your third person perspective. It also lets you view the heroine's perspective scenes in the recollection room before the game is completed. I think having it on makes the experience better but if you really like the mystery aspect you might prefer it off.

Reactions: Beyo and Aquilez

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
I kinda like NTR where the main protagonist hears of the NTR happening or sees it partially.
I know what you mean. It builds up more of a mystery for the audience on when and where the NTR happened. Spiral Legend has a few scenes that imply sex happened, but you'll realize that isn't the case after reading the heroine's perspective. Personally, I wish I could have both the mystery and the character development, but I would pick character development anytime to make sense of the matter.

Reactions: Aquilez

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
so quick question, can you romance both the girls in one playthrough?
and is there a harem ending or something?

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
hi, so my game keeps crashing after the sex with anterra to cure the dragon curse for the first time.
I've added all the add-ons of data files in the previous pages. Not sure what's wrong.
Also anyone done with the game, got a walkthrough or tip on how to raise affection and how ntr points get added?

Shigurekt

Sep 2, 2018
so quick question, can you romance both the girls in one playthrough?
and is there a harem ending or something?
you can't have both at once but you can have both being NTR at once :'v , the only harem that i can find is the NTR harem :'v

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes