RPGM Completed Spirit Squeezing Devil's 5 Day Long Orgasm Denial Game ~If You Make a Mistake on the Last Day, I'll Really End You~ [Final] [BBQ Lover]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

trollx

Jun 16, 2020
so I guess the game has multiple endings. can anyone tell me what the requirements for each of them are

Oct 10, 2017
I went with pure on first run, but I think the triggers might be a bit broken. I still got 1 NTR event (even though it did not register in her lewd stats, bob was still all 0). So if you want to play really 100% pure and ntr might burn your eyes and scar you for life, be careful :p or at least dont interact with any heart symbols.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Kushe

Jan 1, 2019
Wow, this is the kind of game that i never expected a translation in like 5 years, im very surprised and pleased at the same time

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
There is Netorase played through most of it the game is kinda meh. You can choose an Pure Love End but if im correct like 3 of the endings are Netorase. But im not surprised she a succubus's how are you going to keep a loyal relationship with an immortal sex demon when your a human.

Reactions: Z3r0K00l and Nelari

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
If you have a succubus as a GF and complain that she a hoe it's like having a ninja as a GF and complaining that demons raped her.

What did you think was going to happen?
I'm guessing you're talking about the Taimanin series, but I realized immediately after how often this actually pops up in general.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes