RPGM Completed Spirit Squeezing Devil's 5 Day Long Orgasm Denial Game ~If You Make a Mistake on the Last Day, I'll Really End You~ [Final] [BBQ Lover]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Shirokamisama

Aug 26, 2018
I saw at least 3 ppl saying this is a Japanese game.
Let me correct you: The dev is Chinese.

And 1 guy said that there is 1 unavoidable NTR scene. I think he means the one at day 2 or 3 (I'm unsure which one was it). But then at that day's night, you can ask Ria about that scene, and she will tease you with it, but ultimately, she tells you that she didn't betray you. She really didn't... (Maybe except if you already went down the NTR path, but I'm unsure about this too.)
That's why there was no change in stats there.

jarpe

Jun 23, 2018
I'm kinda confused, is it normal for some of the scenes to be voiced and some aren't? Like the night game scenes are voiced and I thought i heard a bit of voice acting in some of the NTR scenes but the rest just don't have any. Seems inconsistent to me.

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
is NTR avoidable in this game? last time i played a game with NTR i was horny, and then sad.
I think so but you will only get like one scene and the game is grindy also she a succubus so yea she not really fatefull she even openly talk about wanting to have fun with the hero to get his semen

ASERDDERERT

Jun 8, 2019
wdym by NTR? She is a succubus for ducks sake!
I don't wanna read the whimpers of/be some super cuck who feels invested into a super slut...
"Cuz I'm the big cock here! I want her to be mine and only mine until I done with her! After that - I don't care! Muha-ha-ha-ha!"
Khm, what kink u don't like? Ask urself same question when u will think about this certain kink which u dislike.

P.S.
ty for sharing.

P.S.S.
Played a bit. So if u look for non-ntr. Better skip, cuz even in first H-scene she talks about how she liked someone else cock and all that stuff.

Last edited:

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
guys, anyone knew all the choice lead to NTR? since what ever i did, it lead to NTR. i trying to play Vanilla tho. need help...(couldn't escape day 3)

Arkade

May 23, 2017
The NTR is optional- the one scene that happens in the pure route isn't Rias main body(The silhouette blowjob)- The whole game that's set up is that each night she sends her clones to you and to bob and try to get you to cum- and you have to hold it until the final day. /whoever cums first. The NTR is when Rias main body is corrupted- which affects her clones.. and her potions she gives you. But this is avoidable. It's really hard to avoid because you have to make specific choices on specific parts of specific days and find bob to interrupt him doing something but that route is there... Probably the most difficult to get. And the least satisfying- the bad-end 4 opens up an entire new game phase with like 5 scenes and all others is just a short episode.

She's a succubus so even calling that NTR is sort of weird-... She says from the getgo basically that she is okay with breaking the contract if she can get better quality semen. Just how she is.

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
The NTR is optional- the one scene that happens in the pure route isn't Rias main body(The silhouette blowjob)- The whole game that's set up is that each night she sends her clones to you and to bob and try to get you to cum- and you have to hold it until the final day. /whoever cums first. The NTR is when Rias main body is corrupted- which affects her clones.. and her potions she gives you. But this is avoidable. It's really hard to avoid because you have to make specific choices on specific parts of specific days and find bob to interrupt him doing something but that route is there... Probably the most difficult to get. And the least satisfying- the bad-end 4 opens up an entire new game phase with like 5 scenes and all others is just a short episode.

She's a succubus so even calling that NTR is sort of weird-... She says from the getgo basically that she is okay with breaking the contract if she can get better quality semen. Just how she is.
Hey, Ria might be a succubus but she is pretty loyal to the MC. She implies she set up the whole competition mainly to get the MC's semen quality up, and to get Bob's op gear for the MC. She suggests that she wouldn't mind going with Bob, but she clearly enjoys messing with the MC. And if you read the notes with her potions during the pure route she's worried she set the difficulty too high for him and is relieved when he succeeds.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The only other way she abandons the MC is when he gives up during the competition.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, Ria is pure goddamit! For a succubus...

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes