RPGM Completed Spirit Squeezing Devil's 5 Day Long Orgasm Denial Game ~If You Make a Mistake on the Last Day, I'll Really End You~ [Final] [BBQ Lover]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Bah! not only the goal is to be femdomed by a succubus you're gonna have to compete for it too...
What do i expect tho...Most male protagonist rpgm are either shota-femdom, horny bastard-rape, regular male-netorare...this time it's both femdom and netorare in one package i guess.
I'm not that fond of the classic horny "hero" and his harem party saving the world plot either but can't believe that i'd miss it one day since the majority are either femdom/rape/netorare or all of those o_O.

If you have a succubus as a GF and complain that she a hoe it's like having a ninja as a GF and complaining that demons raped her.

What did you think was going to happen?
Who knows? Maybe someday some devs will think outside the box and produce some good shits out of those scenarios, like a badass enough male mc who dominate and melt the heart of even succubus or save his ninja gf from demon? Actually i think the succubus case already happened in Blacksouls. But i keep my expectation low that it'd happen again.

Last edited:
Reactions: rKnight

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
Does anyone know what exactly triggers the NTR route? Do I just avoid resting outside of town or something?

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
Hey, Ria might be a succubus but she is pretty loyal to the MC. She implies she set up the whole competition mainly to get the MC's semen quality up, and to get Bob's op gear for the MC. She suggests that she wouldn't mind going with Bob, but she clearly enjoys messing with the MC. And if you read the notes with her potions during the pure route she's worried she set the difficulty too high for him and is relieved when he succeeds.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The only other way she abandons the MC is when he gives up during the competition.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, Ria is pure goddamit! For a succubus...
Eh nature vs nurture, its a succubi's nature to suck dick. But I digress, its always nice to see non-humans shift from their preconceived or tropey personality types. Succubi being whores, Orcs being rapists, etc.

Reactions: Fiz1247 and sonhot

belovedeggs

Jun 19, 2018
Now you are starting to get it, those idiots are the mc's of most ntr games... That's the whole point of it, to see their despair.
OK I get it in like anime but why do you want to play as said idiot(s) :confused:

(not hating on others fetishes just trying to understand)

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
OK I get it in like anime but why do you want to play as said idiot(s) :confused:
It's just a perspective thing, ntr also works from the girl pov or even the guy stealing the girl.

Playing as the guy losing the girl is just to enhance the voyeur aspects of it, since now you have to look around to find if she is cheating or not, it's more secretive and you can't be sure of what is actually happening unless you check.

It then leads to scenes like you see in the screenshots where the mc can't see the whole picture when looking through a window so he can only assume what is happening behind it, but maybe he is just seeing things because he is insecurely jealous, right?;)

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019

Not that guy so I can't speak to what he likes about the genre, but it sounds like it's not the same as me. That said I can't quite put my finger on what I like about NTR games, I mainly like the corruption and voyeuristic aspects of the game, I also enjoy the mystery elements that you get in some of these games, really sparks the imagination. Maybe it's the player character having that more personal connection to the heroines that helps me get engaged with the game?

Anyways, I likes it so's I plays it.

haruyu2

Dec 18, 2019
Wait wtf, how do I unlock the scenes with clothes and scenes for append. Is there anyway to go to that big city in the game? Or is that just a cuck for us players...

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018

That a big mistake alot of people do as an ntr fan I never put myself in the guy who gets cucked shoes you will most likely get pissed. This is one of the reason I hate netorase never understood enjoying being cucked. I perfer Netori where the MC Does the cucking or Netorare where the MC Is usually unware of what's going on when being cucked

Reactions: Aquilez

mobanoob

Dec 14, 2018
i played this game quite a while ago , and its one of the best i played , the scenes is hot af and its a really good fapping material . there is a route with no NTR and its quite easy to get on your first run . a tip for people , the return orb make it so that you can cheese the game , because time doesnt move if you use the return orb and there is a mob where you can farm the return orb iirc. using this method allow you to level up a lot just in day 1 , so you can trek thru the game no worry about the final fight with bob , with is easy if you farm to lvl 20 and unlock a move iirc . its a fun game and highly fappable highly recommended 10/10

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
damm i was like damm nice succubus game them i saw bob and saw where this was going and think shit im bailing out of this (still downloaded and played)

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
i played this game quite a while ago , and its one of the best i played , the scenes is hot af and its a really good fapping material . there is a route with no NTR and its quite easy to get on your first run . a tip for people , the return orb make it so that you can cheese the game , because time doesnt move if you use the return orb and there is a mob where you can farm the return orb iirc. using this method allow you to level up a lot just in day 1 , so you can trek thru the game no worry about the final fight with bob , with is easy if you farm to lvl 20 and unlock a move iirc . its a fun game and highly fappable highly recommended 10/10
Care to share what the mob is specifically? Or at least which area?

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes