RPGM Completed Spirit Squeezing Devil's 5 Day Long Orgasm Denial Game ~If You Make a Mistake on the Last Day, I'll Really End You~ [Final] [BBQ Lover]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
100% save found on ULMF
I stand corrected, it doesn't have the append endings. Didn't know what they were till I saw another comment about it
Nvm, the append endings are included. Just have to play through the endings I guess

Last edited:
Reactions: Jhin00
Oct 6, 2018
I just came here to say the ingame music is amazingly chill and I love it. it is like the best one I heard in this kind of RPG game.

May 19, 2019
Just wanna ask if the girl is virgin since in the ero status it say 0 exp or maybe its just stats on who she fucks more?

aattss

Feb 20, 2018
Well, edging and ASMR aren't my main fetishes, but I've been having fun with this.

Btw do outfits do anything? The text said something about part-time jobs and the JK uniform, but I haven't found what that was referring to. Was that just something that only shows up on a different route?

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
Just wanna ask if the girl is virgin since in the ero status it say 0 exp or maybe its just stats on who she fucks more?
Thats probably left up to the player. Its pretty much implied that Ria is older than she looks so she could have experience considering what she is. But yeah the stats screen is definitely more on who she did it with more.

Reactions: ChroshYmpact123

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
Thats probably left up to the player. Its pretty much implied that Ria is older than she looks so she could have experience considering what she is. But yeah the stats screen is definitely more on who she did it with more.
Pretty sure she it's stated that she starts the game as a virgin. She even says it's her first time during the pure ending. I guess she might be lying, she is a devil...

Well, edging and ASMR aren't my main fetishes, but I've been having fun with this.

Btw do outfits do anything? The text said something about part-time jobs and the JK uniform, but I haven't found what that was referring to. Was that just something that only shows up on a different route?
I think the outfits unlock scenes during a little epilogue for route 1. Not the next town epilogue but one set in the village the main game's in (Yes, the game has 2 seperate epilogues for the main route. The dev originally didn't have any of the new town's scenes which left all the other routes kinda disappointing at the end, especially the pure NTR route, so the dev added a bunch of extra scenes to the end. Good chap.)

Last edited:

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
I went with pure on first run, but I think the triggers might be a bit broken. I still got 1 NTR event (even though it did not register in her lewd stats, bob was still all 0). So if you want to play really 100% pure and ntr might burn your eyes and scar you for life, be careful :p or at least dont interact with any heart symbols.

EDIT:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Brah i thought the clones edging you and the real succubus fucks the other guy :KEK:.

incspector

Apr 16, 2018
after i click on cumming on first night she plays a little then game go to main menu , cumming on first night triggers the ntr events right?

Last edited:

jimmydanks27

Feb 10, 2019
after i click on cumming on first night she plays a little then game go to main menu , cumming on first night triggers the ntr events right?
Cumming during the ASMR game is game over. Ntr is activated if you let Bob visit Ria when the game says you "have a bad feeling"

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes